KoopKicka

Toga

Yep, who's doing the odds?

$100 on the Llamas, sorry Koop. :o

Adamant

Quote from: KoopKicka on May 09, 2013, 06:48:21 PM
Cotch out ::)

You win tbag :'(

Hey! I remember during the pre-season you calculated your reserves side and apparently it beat tbag's team by 3 points or something on average. With a couple of big outs for you, surely you can still manage to beat him? :P

KoopKicka

Quote from: Adamant on May 09, 2013, 07:02:03 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on May 09, 2013, 06:48:21 PM
Cotch out ::)

You win tbag :'(

Hey! I remember during the pre-season you calculated your reserves side and apparently it beat tbag's team by 3 points or something on average. With a couple of big outs for you, surely you can still manage to beat him? :P

Enter Chad Wingard :/ Still confident, just wont be the percentage booster I was planning for. :P

Ricochet

Hard to believe that this weeks carnage is worst than last weeks  :(

Have to play Hickey as a defender and have zero emergencies :o
And final teams haven't even been announced

BB67th

All you people with no depth :P

Ricochet

At the start of the year I would have thought Rich, Beams, Grimes, Savage, Caddy, Gibbs, Davis, Trengove and even Stevens would have played nearly all games this year. Did not expect them to all miss in one round

KoopKicka

same but with Cotch, Rioli, Ryder, Embley, Maister, Didak (not really, but still best XV), Pedersen and Harper :(

JBs-Hawks

Surely you should have expected rioli, embley and didak to miss large chunks :P

monstrum

Looking fwd to this week against the Strikers Jayman  8)

Big game for both i think!

Strikers could make their way into the 8 with a win and the Headhunters could potentially drop to the bottom of the 8 top spot looks nice but its a pretty close 8 atm  :o ..

Home ground advantage to the strikers presents a massive challenge to the PNG boys!!

JBs-Hawks

Percentage booster for the mighty ales! !

tbagrocks

Waiting to see if Lairdy lines up! Tipping he will  ;D

Ricochet

He made the cut  ;) named on the bench with Van Berlo, Kerridge, Lyons

tbagrocks

Reasoning Tom Lynch is VC, simple really

Either go with an inconsistent Gaff, second year Wingard or .....

Tom who had 12 marks last week without Tex, is suddenly a top two forward at Adelaide, McKernen to play ruck and Lynch to support JJ marking everything at half forward ..... oh and ..... they play GWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!