AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: Jayman on April 29, 2013, 03:29:25 PM
I think thats a disqualification Memph :P

I think it's a sacking from all XVs competitions on fanfooty.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Nails on April 29, 2013, 04:00:06 PM
Quote from: Jayman on April 29, 2013, 03:29:25 PM
I think thats a disqualification Memph :P

I think it's a sacking from all XVs competitions on fanfooty.

All one of them?

I don't have multiple teams like some of you.

I guess that's a tip for any managers in the future. If you're taking over a team just check to see if your predecessor had the team and player positions right.

You can look back at the old thread if you don't believe me...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 29, 2013, 03:28:19 PM
Hey Colli got to own up to a mistake.

Just checked Sportsbet and Winderlich is apparently a forward only not a Mid. Which is handy for me in the future but means I put him down wrongly in this week's team.

Don't think it would have affected the outcome of our game though.

I was just going off the player positions the Doc listed in his thread. Might have to re-check some of the others as well.

This will need to be adjusted in the results. I will make the changes tomorrow.

There is no punishment for the error due to the honesty in reporting it.

If anything I should reward it, but to keep the competition accurate and premium I will make the neccessairy adjustments to scores.

This means you get half his score for emergency cover instead of 100% of it. So a significant change of around 76 points but the important thing is the result of the game is unchanged.

Colliwobblers

ALL COACHES: CHECK THIS THREAD:  http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,73823.0.html

If you have a long term injured player you need to post his name and also post the rookie off your rookie list you are promoting in his place until he is playing again in the above thread.

Until you have posted the rookie you are promoting no rookie can be named off your rookie list.

Ricochet

oh for flower sake

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2013-05-01/davis-to-miss-six

QuoteGreater Western Sydney GIANTS co-captain Phil Davis is set to miss the next six matches with a back injury

I know he's a spud but he's still a starter for me
6 starters out atm

Toga

Bloody hell!

Can I start a 'rental player' service where you can have a player for a couple of weeks in exchange for half ya premiership points over that time? :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on May 01, 2013, 03:48:41 PM
Bloody hell!

Can I start a 'rental player' service where you can have a player for a couple of weeks in exchange for half ya premiership points over that time? :P

sounds like a deal you can have half of nothing "my premiership points" and I'll hire your players :)

although if hired some players i might get some premiership points..

Toga

Hmm.. Might have to work out some sort of special deal for you then Colli :P

I'll take Beams off of your hands if you need me to? ;)

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on May 01, 2013, 04:35:20 PM

You can take Rioli off my hands :P

Ricochet

I'd even take Zac Dawson at this stage

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on May 01, 2013, 04:35:20 PM

sure i'll swap him for the first guy picked in the draft on your team, until he returns then we can swap back again.

tough playing without the #1 pick and captain of the club for 5 weeks now and looks like many more to go before i get him back.

Toga

Marc? No way! :P

How long is Beamer out for now though? :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on May 01, 2013, 05:56:15 PM
Marc? No way! :P

How long is Beamer out for now though? :(

not sure i have a feeling we won't see him for at least 2 more weeks no news is not good news could be as far off as after the byes.

ridiculous for a quad, but he will have to play vfl first surely after 6-8 weeks out of the game, no match fitness even ball who is a lot harder after all his preseasons has had to come back through the vfl and may have another week in the vfl yet himself.

Beams is too important to rush back, and winning is too important for them to bring him back underdone either.

Ricochet

Seriously this is ridiculous
I have Jackson Trengove as well

Jroo

With Stefan Martin and Sandi out, but luckily big Shaun McKernan is in for his first game. Hopefully he stands up with the absence of Tex.