AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Colliwobblers

tex injury not looking good, a few weeks hopefully no serious damage but subbed out and you would think a few weeks?

Toga

Whatlez very unlucky.

Patton and now Tex...

On another note, how many flowering knee injuries this season? ???

Memphistopheles

flowerin Malthouse starting Betts as the sub.

It's not like he would have lost fitness with a broken jaw - could still run.

Oh well Ablett absolutely gunned it, as did Jackson yesterday so I can't complain too much.

Come on Sloaney...a good VC score today and I reckon we'll get past the strikers unless JJK and Westhoff have a shootout tonight.

Memphistopheles

Maybe it is my lucky week after all. Gibbs subbed out for some reason and Betts on at halftime and into the thick of the action straight away...

Jay

*thud*

There it is... Westhoff finally fell back to earth. Watch him never captain the Strikers again! Sidey, JJK and Jack are all more worthy

Colliwobblers

GAME CENTRE UP TO DATE AFTER ALL SATURDAY GAMES.

SOME GREAT BATTLES...

The Tigers pushing a depleted Bears

The Crabs after a submission error have made the going even tougher against a powerful Dong

Dolphine looking good in the game of the round with the Strikers doing it tough

The lowly vipers are pushing the heavily backed crocs even with the Vipers lack of captain material

The Llamas are backing up their impressive win last week keeping in tough with the Lambs

The eskimos are giving the 3rd placed head hunters a real run for their money

In the other clash to watch the 7th and 8th placed Ales and Gazelles have nothing between them heading into the last games.

Memphistopheles

McMahon spudding but Adcock likely just sealed the win with that goal D

Lewis also looking good.

Colliwobblers

all final team scores and results in game centre updated, ladder on the way.

Colliwobblers

Ricochet

Flower I hate the sub rule

Colliwobblers

yes so do i, it killed me in british i had 3 this round....

we did vote on having a "sub emergency" but it got voted down.

i also had priddis in british subbed out for 8 that sux worse than any sub

should get cover for that too, like an afl team playing out the rest of the game a man down.

fantasy football is imperfect  ::)

Ricochet

Bennell injured, Rich injured, Hurley injured, to add to Beams being injured. Oh and Gibbs (VC) subbed off at half time, Savage subbed and Caddy subbed...
Struggling

Memphistopheles

Hey Colli got to own up to a mistake.

Just checked Sportsbet and Winderlich is apparently a forward only not a Mid. Which is handy for me in the future but means I put him down wrongly in this week's team.

Don't think it would have affected the outcome of our game though.

I was just going off the player positions the Doc listed in his thread. Might have to re-check some of the others as well.

Jay

I think thats a disqualification Memph :P