FWD3: Player - Setana O'Hailpin
FWD4: Player - Lewis Jetta (40)

UTI1: Player -  Tendai Mzungu
UTI2: Player -  Liam Picken

EME1: Player -  Jake Neade (MID/FWD)
EME2: Player -  Cam Pedersen (DEF/RUC) 
EME3: Player -  Ashton Hams (FWD)

Memphistopheles

Some good scores in that second game for me as well.

Clinton Jones - 116
Ben McGlynn - 122

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 25, 2013, 05:58:57 PM
Query: Does this mean I can now name a non-playing player in my utilities and take Winderlich's score and then half of Davey's score for the ruck spot?

Or are you going to rule that Winderlich's score must be used for the ruck spot and halved? Should a ruck not play (none are named).

Basically the question I'm asking is - Is there an order in which your emergencies come onto the field if you have more than one player missing and that one of them is a utility.

I guess to avoid complicating things I could move a mid to the utilities and pick the non-playing guy there. Corey being the guy I'd drop most likely.

Looks like Zaha scored 181.

Winderlich also scored 152 and Davey got 80.

Toovey is the concern. He was only an emergency and scored ok with 60 but it looks like he might have done his ACL :(

read the rules thread :)

it is simple, an emergency is taken in the following order / circumstances.

an emergency player for the same position of a player not playing is used ahead of other emergencies of different positions.

if you have for example a mid not play and you have two mid emergencies the highest is used.

if you have no mid emergencies the highest scoring emergency you have of a different position is used at 50% points.

so if you have a mid not play and 2 mid emergencies that score 20 and 30 and a fwd emergency that scores 190, you CANNOT USE THE FWD EMERGENCY. the highest scoring mid (30) will be used.

but if you have a DEFENDER or RUCK not play with those emergencies you take the fwd emergencies 190 and halve it, as he would be the hghest scoring emergency out of the 3 not from the same position as the defender or ruck/

make sense?

i seem to explain it to a different person every single week, there is a rules thread, the info is there and clear. and there is a link to the rules thread in every team submission thread, just in case finding the home page with the rules on it proves too challenging....

Memph your new and didn't take part in making the rules like these other spuds :)  but you can still go there to the thread and read them !

Memphistopheles

Colli you missed my question.

I understand what you posted.

What I was asking is what happens in the case of utilities.

For example. If I swap Corey for Rosa. Rosa doesn't play. But I also have Kreuzer not playing in my rucks.

I have 3 emergencies, none of them are rucks. One (Winderlich) scores 150 and the other (Davey) 80.

What happens here. Firstly, do you get full points for an emergency swapping in to the utilities? Secondly which emergency comes in first here as it will impact points.

If Winderlich comes in to utilities and Davey rucks I would score 150+40=190.

if Winderlich comes into rucks and Davey into utilities I would score 75+80= 155.

I have changed my team so this won't happen btw by putting Sloane into the utilities once I realised I could do this but I would like to clarify this, especially point 1.

Nails

Your utility has to have a position named for him.

Therefore if util is mid only, your highest scoring mid emergency goes to him first. (Same for other positions)

Then your second highest scoring emergency gets 50% for the ruck.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Nails on April 25, 2013, 10:07:52 PM
Your utility has to have a position named for him.

Therefore if util is mid only, your highest scoring mid emergency goes to him first. (Same for other positions)

Then your second highest scoring emergency gets 50% for the ruck.

Ah ok, this is what I missed.

Cheers.

Nails

Quotei seem to explain it to a different person every single week, there is a rules thread, the info is there and clear. and there is a link to the rules thread in every team submission thread, just in case finding the home page with the rules on it proves too challenging....

And I also seem to explain it or a different rule to someone every week

"Again nails is correct"

:P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on April 25, 2013, 10:30:28 PM
Quotei seem to explain it to a different person every single week, there is a rules thread, the info is there and clear. and there is a link to the rules thread in every team submission thread, just in case finding the home page with the rules on it proves too challenging....

"Again nails is correct"

Nails is always correct, refer all enquiries on rules to Nials from now on  ;)

he answered the last 3 right and with a lot more patience than me  :-\

fantasy and i in general are not getting along well this season. can't remember such a poor start to a season. not in everything i am involved in anyway,

still there is always hope, in my case not much.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 25, 2013, 10:36:09 PM
Quote from: Nails on April 25, 2013, 10:30:28 PM

"Again nails is correct"

Nails is always correct, refer all enquiries on rules to Nials from now on  ;)

he answered the last 3 right and with a lot more patience than me  :-\

fantasy and i in general are not getting along well this season. can't remember such a poor start to a season. not in everything i am involved in anyway,

still there is always hope, in my case not much.

Well the one positive is you're running by far the best XV's competition imo.

So much going on to keep us interested.

Loving it mate. Keep up the good work.

Colliwobblers

thanks mate, got some great helpers with the match reports now and the upcoming rising star nominnees and team of the week features.

plus all the active and enthusiastic coaches, makes my life easy.

GAME CENTRE IS UP TO DATE.

Memphistopheles

Forgot I had Vlastuin. He's going alright.

Will be a good inclusion with Toovey out. If he keeps it up I'll look at giving him a starting spot.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 26, 2013, 10:21:48 PM
Forgot I had Vlastuin. He's going alright.

Will be a good inclusion with Toovey out. If he keeps it up I'll look at giving him a starting spot.

i started him in british, i lack depth there with myers being sub, but yeah he is a gun this vlatuin, make no mistake, should be a certain starter week in week out and averaged 120 champion data ranking points per game in the championships last year as the captain of vic metro.

good get for you :)

KoopKicka

I just cant catch a break ::) Cotch tagged, Mzungu has got his head up his arse again. We need our injured guys back fast.

KoopKicka

and now Stevensons a late in  >:(

Toga

Charlie Dixon you are a .

On track for a nice SportsBet score with three sausage rolls before half time.