AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Sam Gibson, Jamie Elliot, Steele Sidebottom 8)

Game over Bangkok

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on April 07, 2013, 04:18:15 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 07, 2013, 04:16:52 PM
This is directed at Colliwobbles and Koopkicka.

I did dub Kieran Harper the biggest spud in the AFL. I believe I am right...

Im still gonna thrash UAE ;D

However I finally admit, it wasnt a good trade, but its done now.
Blair out scored Harper in less than one quarter. No offense, but you suck at trading. At this rate Harper will get delisted like I said ::)

Colliwobblers

you think you deserve credit? or are a genius for knowing blair is better than harper?

no shower he is, who said he wasn't?

i only JUST passed the trade becasue the guy trading blair out was the guy who really wanted the trade, and it was not going to give the team getting blair a huge advantage over other teams.

i thought i had already explained all this.

but i tell you what, just for you this is what we will do in 2014

flowering easy. no trading in 2014 unless the trade you propose is of exactly equal points average.

done.

no way there can be any disputes now.

AS for this trade why aren't you running your mouth of about how right you are about masten? wasn't he part of the trade?

and how stupid are you to think blair will get anywhere near as many points once ball and beams comeback in and he has to play 70% minimum game time as a small fwd - they all score well don't they?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 07, 2013, 05:36:32 PM

you think you deserve credit? or are a genius for knowing blair is better than harper?

i only JUST passed the trade becasue the guy trading blair out was the guy who really wanted the trade, and it was not going to give the team getting blair a huge advantage over other teams.

flowering easy. no trading in 2014 unless the trade you propose is of exactly equal points average.

done.

AS for this trade why aren't you running your mouth of about how right you are about masten? wasn't he part of the trade?

and how stupid are you to think blair will get anywhere near as many points once ball and beams comeback in and he has to play 70% minimum game time as a small fwd - they all score well don't they?
Hey Hey calm down. I just don't rate Harper and comparing him to a premium is stupid IMO. Not having a go at you and not your fault, just hope the spud gets out of the AFL so the sport can get some respectability back.

Jay

ROUND 18 (PICK 275): Jamie Elliot

Surely the steal of the draft? Infront of 85,000 people he rose to the occasion and kicked 5 along with 20 possessions.

Strikers' future is so bright we gotta wear shades :D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on April 07, 2013, 06:27:54 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 07, 2013, 05:36:32 PM

done.

Hey Hey calm down. I just don't rate Harper and comparing him to a premium is stupid IMO. Not having a go at you and not your fault, just hope the spud gets out of the AFL so the sport can get some respectability back.

i take my anger at the FF site spudding it up all weekend out on you anyway!

and you are having a go at me by directing the comment at me.

the trade was stupid but blair is not much better than the cats small fwd, the north guy is a spd now but forever? who kows? masten is not a premium surely either> blair will struggle with ball + beams + daisy + krak back in the side.

elliot is far better, fasolo is rated higher, caff and goldsack are the defensive fwds, cloke and lynch the talls, blair will hold a space in the fwd line - but just. i think you over rate him.

dwyer and ben kennedy will probably both go past him in a season or two. he has been solid but he is not a premium.

masten is not as good as gaff or shuey and both of them are not even genuine premiums yet.

this is why the trade passed.

BB67th

Yeah guys, you may not agree with the trade still, but it happened months ago now and it went through, so let it go. Wasn't your team involved anyway so the impact isn't major. Let's just enjoy the competition we have here instead of fighting over the little things we don't like.

JBs-Hawks

Yea what BB has said, plus if you have watched both north games. Harper has had two forward tags on him, so you may not rate him lez but Koops, Chris Scott and Nathan Buckley do.

BB67th

Quote from: BB67th on April 04, 2013, 09:08:16 PM
Team Name: MANILA FOLDERS
Captain: Dane Swan (322)
Vice Captain Brendon Goddard (237)
EME C/VC: Dayne Zorko

DEF1: Player - Brendon Goddard (VC)
DEF2: Player - Andrew Mackie (76)
DEF3: Player - Brent Reilly (79)
DEF4: Player - Michael Johnson (88)

MID1: Player - Dane Swan (C)
MID2: Player - Nick Dal Santo (99)
MID3: Player - Brock McLean (36)
MID4: Player - Ryan Bastinac (184)

RUC1: Player - Will Minson (117)

FWD1: Player - Dayne Zorko (111)
FWD2: Player - Travis Cloke (89)
FWD3: Player - Chris Mayne (75)
FWD4: Player - Rohan Bewick (87)

UTI1: Player (position) - Bernie Vince (Mid) (66)
UTI2: Player (position) - Craig Bird (Mid/Fwd) (24)

EME1: Player (posiiton) - Daniel Merrett (Def/Fwd) (103)
EME2: Player (posiiton) - Sam Gilbert (Def) (87)
EME3: Player (posiiton) - Tom Bell (Mid)

IN: Craig Bird
OUT: Hayden Ballantyne (Susp.)

So my total for the week is 1690, disappointed in that, had some bad scores, probably some bad choices for who to pick in the final XV with Merrett, Gilbert and Dwyer all having impressive performances in the 2s.

Actually with home ground advantage which I forgot I had it goes up to 1740.7, so 1741, decent score there I guess.

By my calculations tbag finished with 1344 points, but that may be off by a couple. Still the Folders get another good win and should move a few places up the ladder.

KoopKicka

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 07, 2013, 08:06:07 PM
Yea what BB has said, plus if you have watched both north games. Harper has had two forward tags on him, so you may not rate him lez but Koops, Chris Scott and Nathan Buckley do.
+1, while it wasnt a great trade short term, Harper looks a lot juicier looking at teams in the long term, you gotta remember Bliars only getting MID time because of Beams, Youngs and Balls absences. ;) Will get pushed back forward when these guys return.

Colliwobblers

game centre being updated, results in so far

Strikers Def Crabs

Eskimos Def Tigers

Gazelles Def Dolphins

Bears Def Crocs

Head Hunters Def Melbourne Vipers

Colliwobblers

all results are in ladder is updated.

Nails

Dongs head coach is a bit disappointed with himself this week

Boys performed alright, had a few passengers though. If the coach did his job properly, maintained captains and selected the right players Dongs could've been the first team to crack the 2,100.

Justin Bieber

flower yes, versing the Llamas this week ;D

Might win first time this year :O

Come on Vickery as skipper.

tbagrocks