AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Was Bored

Tibet = Gold Coast (Doesnt seem as good as Bangkok but will get the wins on the board)
Bangkok = GWS ( Young and talented)
Laos = Brisbane ( Still a young, but well-rounded list)
Vietnam = Melbourne (not all young, not up to par, but some things just havent gone their way.)
PNG = Western Bulldogs (There is hope, but not soon with no ruck.)
Kathmandu = Port Adelaide ( Young, and will surprise a few teams this year.)
Taiwan =  Adelaide (Has a great starting squad, but beyond that there isnt much, relies on the draw a lot.)
Australia = Richmond (On the up, will be hovering around finals, rather young list too.)
Hong Kong = Sydney (No one can seem to get past them.)
Bangladesh = West Coast (Always up their, just need a decent run with injuries.)
Manilla = Collingwood (Sheer talent, but some of it doesnt always turn up. (Balla) )
Turkey = Hawthorn ( have got a premiership window, but its  not very long.)
Sri Lanka = North Melbourne (Seems to get injuries at all the wrong moments.)
Kuala Lumpur = Essendon (A lot of excitiing youth pushing through, doesnt fit the mould but there is only 2 of GWS and GCS :P)
Mongolian Lambs = Fremantle ( The surprise packet of the top 4, is a pain in the ass to verse, especially at home.)
UAE = Carlton (Are suffering some poor recruitment imo, but still have a strong squad and will push for finals.)

Not used: Geelong, St Kilda

Memphistopheles

Nice KK though I liken us more to Geelong than Adelaide.

Got an inspirational captain who could drag us over the line in many games and lifts when we need it (Selwood/Ablett) and is surrounded by experienced players (Enright, Adcock, Corey, Lewis) with a few exciting youngsters coming through (Sloane, Zaha, Dickson, Kreuzer).

Most players tend to be very consistent without many genuine superstars. Could be premiership contenders if things go their way.

Ricochet

Kuala Lumpur = Essendon (A lot of excitiing youth pushing through, doesnt fit the mould but there is only 2 of GWS and GCS )

Not sure how to take this Koop  :P I like the first bit but not the second half haha

KoopKicka

Quote from: Ricochet on April 06, 2013, 02:48:28 AM
Kuala Lumpur = Essendon (A lot of excitiing youth pushing through, doesnt fit the mould but there is only 2 of GWS and GCS )

Not sure how to take this Koop  :P I like the first bit but not the second half haha

Haha What Im saying is that there is 3 youthful teams in AXVs like GWS and GoldCoast, but theres only 2 GWS and GoldCoast, so I had to put you as something else. :P

Toga

QuoteIn another turn of events at Mongolia, picker_man has unexpectedly handed in his resignation to the board this morning, citing time restraints as the reason for his decision.

The board has made a quick decision given the timing of the resignation, and have announced Toga will once again be taking over the head-coach role at Mongolia.

Toga was unavailable to be contacted at this time, but is reported to be happy to be back on the scene.

Colliwobblers

after likening the Vipers to Melbourne a certain coach has been found upside down in a local creek, mysterious concrete objects attached to his feet  :o

tbagrocks

I do like how Patrick Dangerfield has been compared to Gary Ablett at Gold Coast! ;D

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 06, 2013, 01:12:04 PM
I do like how Patrick Dangerfield has been compared to Gary Ablett at Gold Coast! ;D

..Well this is awkward :-X

Think Koop was actually liking Dangerfield to Karmichael... Oh well, think what you like tbag! :P

BB67th

Damn Bird is the sub today, hope that doesn't happen too often. I guess it doesn't really matter this week after such an effort from Vickery, we are heading for a percentage boosting win this week.

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on April 06, 2013, 01:37:18 PM
Damn Bird is the sub today, hope that doesn't happen too often. I guess it doesn't really matter this week after such an effort from Vickery, we are heading for a percentage boosting win this week.

Why did we named a spud like Bird?  ???

BB67th

Quote from: NigeyS on April 06, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
Quote from: BB67th on April 06, 2013, 01:37:18 PM

Why did we named a spud like Bird?  ???
We already discussed this Nigey in pms. Bird came in for Ballantyne. He's not a spud.

tbagrocks

Two bulldust frees against in the Suns 50 and against two Llama players >:(

Does it ever stop raining in Sydney ::)

Toga

Charlie Dixon on fiyah after his call up to the firsts this week 8)

Ryan O'Keefe and Jared McVeigh both serviceable early!

Jroo

Clancee Pearce playing off half back today and last round. Def/Mid in 2014  ;D :o ???

Toga

CHARLIE DIXON!!! :o

Looking to steal Brian Lake's position at D4 the way he's played the last two weeks!!

Jared McVeigh in for a huge SportsBet score with the three goals he's kicked also!!