AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Ok, good to be back guys! Pickers has announced he no longer wants the team so I am now Head Coach of the Mongolian Lambs. :)

I'll make a proper announcement tomorrow :)

Ricochet

Quote from: BB67th on April 05, 2013, 09:59:00 PM
All I can say is - good on ya for picking Vickery as captain tbag!
Is it too early to call tanking?  ???

Justin Bieber

Tbag also has the biggest spud and butchers the ball more than anyone, Jake Bachelor

tbagrocks

Ha, Ty easily the best scorer week one, why not ride the form after the good mids spudded?

How do Pittard, Brown, Laird kick ;)  Batches kicking won't matter, he needs to get the footy first :P

JBs-Hawks

Because proven premos > blue moon spuds.

Justin Bieber

He doesn't have any proven premoums lol

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on April 05, 2013, 10:07:49 PM
Ok, good to be back guys! Pickers has announced he no longer wants the team so I am now Head Coach of the Mongolian Lambs. :)

I'll make a proper announcement tomorrow :)

Nice timing from Pickers at least he gave you a small chance of getting a team up before lockout.

good to have you back, hopefuly in you we will have a long term team owner. Was great when you were head coach and I am certain the Lambs will prosper under your rule.

Toga

tbagrocks

TOGS YOU IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FWI TEX needs 8 for us to take the point :o

(Anyone know what that means?) :P

Toga

Yep tbag! :D :D

Haha yeah I know ;) what's the chances?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on April 05, 2013, 11:58:16 PM

chances are showerhouse with merrett playing on him, but i love tex

Toga

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 06, 2013, 12:01:47 AM
Quote from: Toga on April 05, 2013, 11:58:16 PM

chances are showerhouse with merrett playing on him, but i love tex

haha me and tbag have a comp - each week a point is awarded for: toga vs tbag DT, jroo vs tex goals, cotch vs danger DT points, tigers win vs crows win, lambs win vs llamas win and other random crap concerning adelaide and richmond :P

tbagrocks

Love this move and Asia to be the benefactor! Togs you got your team! Have the Premiership odd changed :o  no not that easily, but git to admit it, this gut got the Lambs into this position!

Does anyone know how hard it is to type the Lambs without typing Llambs? :o  :P I am serious!

Toga

Thanks for the kind words tbag :)

Haha I seriously do have that problem too lol :P

Colliwobblers

game centre updated.

we all realise since the lowly british stole all our coaches in waiting and now we have TOGA as a head coach, we have no more coaches in waiting.

so nobody better leave - CLEAR !