AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 05, 2013, 12:16:13 AM
Benny Kennedy debuts so has to be vested, though have the pies seen him run :o Does this mean Dwyer our?

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 04, 2013, 11:43:58 PM
i dont mind the llamas lineup for round 2, some nice inclusions

Stronger this week, starting to get hard to make the team, some quality players left out!

it could spell the end for dwyer, kennedy starts as sub dwyer named on the field, not that this means much.

but lets face it they are both out when daisy, fasolo and krak and maybe didak come back in.

JBs-Hawks

Dwyer did look pretty good hopefully a price rise or two before he gets the flick.

tbagrocks

Why I need the Dryer playing now! Trade when the vets are back

Memphistopheles

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 05, 2013, 12:16:13 AM
Benny Kennedy debuts so has to be vested, though have the pies seen him run :o Does this mean Dwyer our?

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 04, 2013, 11:43:58 PM
i dont mind the llamas lineup for round 2, some nice inclusions

Stronger this week, starting to get hard to make the team, some quality players left out!

You've ruined your team's lineup by picking Vickery as captain.

Seriously the guy is a spud. He might have one or two good games every week but most of the games he'll score well under 100.

Give Danger another chance, or Gaff at home without the pressure of a derby.

Or a smokey option, though probably not for this week, for your captain would be Brandon Matera. The kid is a jet and in a full game should dominate.

Nails

QuoteHe might have one or two good games every week

a player who has two good games every week would be a GREAT captain option.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Nails on April 05, 2013, 12:56:15 PM
QuoteHe might have one or two good games every week

a player who has two good games every week would be a GREAT captain option.

Hahaha lol.

I meant one or two good games every season lol.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 04, 2013, 11:43:25 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 04, 2013, 11:37:40 PM
Mons didn't name a ruckman this week... he might as well name one, even though he only gets half points??

i saw that have sent him a pm - he may have gone straight offline, not sure.

if he named a playing one last week i might choose to use that one under the same rules as if he hadnt lodged a team at all?

that might be bending the rules.

otherwise yes he gets an emergency score to cover it, if a ruck 100% if not a ruck 50%.

Mons didn't name one because he doesn't have one playing that I can see.

He has Zac Clarke (injured), Witts and Phillips on his list as ruckmen all of whom aren't playing.

BB67th

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 05, 2013, 01:04:45 PM
Mons didn't name a ruckman this week... he might as well name one, even though he only gets half points??

if he named a playing one last week i might choose to use that one under the same rules as if he hadnt lodged a team at all?

otherwise yes he gets an emergency score to cover it, if a ruck 100% if not a ruck 50%.

He has Zac Clarke (injured), Witts and Phillips on his list as ruckmen all of whom aren't playing.

I thought that it was a rule that you had to name a full team and you would just get the half points in that position? Because otherwise he will just get half the points from an emergency filling that position, and he will get the best score available. Doesn't seem too fair to me.

tbagrocks

I disagree, I really liked Ty in 2011 and he flew last week, has StKilda ;)  And I really rate him as a player, take the guy in form ;D

BB67th

Hey, I'm fine with you having Vickery as captain. Just an easier win for me.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on April 05, 2013, 02:30:48 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 05, 2013, 01:04:45 PM

I thought that it was a rule that you had to name a full team and you would just get the half points in that position? Because otherwise he will just get half the points from an emergency filling that position, and he will get the best score available. Doesn't seem too fair to me.

if he has a non playing ruckman named he gets 100% of his highest scoring RUCK emergency score for him. OR

if he has no RUCK emeergency playing he gets 50% of the highest scoring emergency who plays from any other position out of his emergencies;

it is the same rule for every position.

IF YOU FAIL TO NAME A PLAYER IN YOUR TEAM - that doesn't change the scoring equation but it is a kind of breach of the rules for not naming a full complete team.

Justin Bieber

He should get half of first emgs score?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on April 05, 2013, 06:45:39 PM
He should get half of first emgs score?

he has named zac clarke first of all.

however the rules are clear.

* If a player does not play, the highest scoring emergency of the "SAME" position will be used as cover.

* If there is no emergency of the "SAME" position, the highest scoring emergency of any "OTHER" position will be used as cover.

* Except in the case where that emergency is required to cover a player also not playing of the same position.

EXAMPLE.

Mid 1  does not play  =  covered by ( mid 140 ) at 100%

Ruck 1  does not play  = covered by ( def 150 ) at 50%

Emergencies:  fwd 120  /  mid  140  /  fwd  80   /  def  150

BB67th

All I can say is - good on ya for picking Vickery as captain tbag!

Adamant

Good to see Big Boy McEvoy back with a bang after spudding up last week (mainly thanks to Hickey stealing ruck time).

Tucky needs to lift though!