AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 04, 2013, 05:07:42 PM
Will he get named? Find out soon, they seem to think he will over here, anyone see the spud who said he was no good :o

Wonder if Jimmy is worth naming again, I smell sub :-\  Or does he come out for Terlich? I suspect Trengove won't be back yet, Jimmy could stay in the 15!

Vickery for Captain ;D
How did he last to pick 439  :o
I would've token him a lot earlier if I drafted my team.

Ricochet

Will he get named? Find out soon, they seem to think he will over here, anyone see the spud who said he was no good :o

Wonder if Jimmy is worth naming again, I smell sub :-\  Or does he come out for Terlich? I suspect Trengove won't be back yet, Jimmy could stay in the 15!

Vickery for Captain ;D
Actually a decent option. Saints backline is disgusting atm

tbagrocks

Quote from: JROO8 on April 04, 2013, 05:15:12 PM

Vickery for Captain ;D
How did he last to pick 439  :o
I would've token him a lot earlier if I drafted my team.
Just so happy with that! Really wanted him but keep slipping  :o

tbagrocks

First odds for the Premiership up in the favourites thread, agree/disagree? Took my ages guys, had a real hard look into it over two months, of course teams keep drafting, then the nab and all that cap work, needed a rest, back into it now!

PREMIERSHIP

DONGS 3/1
BEARS 3/1
FOLDERS 4/1
LAMBS 6/1
TIGERS 12/1
GAZELLES 12/1
HEAD HUNTERS 16/1
DOLPHINS 18/1
STRIKERS 20/1
ALES 25/1
ESKIMOS 40/1
VIPESR 50/1
CROCODILES 50/1
ELEPHANTS 6O/1
LLAMAS 500/1
CRABS 500/1

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 04, 2013, 05:28:59 PM
First odds for the Premiership up in the favourites thread, agree/disagree? Took my ages guys, had a real hard look into it over two months, of course teams keep drafting, then the nab and all that cap work, needed a rest, back into it now!

PREMIERSHIP

DONGS 3/1
BEARS 3/1
FOLDERS 4/1
LAMBS 6/1
TIGERS 12/1
GAZELLES 12/1
HEAD HUNTERS 16/1
DOLPHINS 18/1
STRIKERS 20/1
ALES 25/1
ESKIMOS 40/1
VIPESR 50/1
CROCODILES 50/1
ELEPHANTS 6O/1
LLAMAS 500/1
CRABS 500/1
Nice work, looks pretty good.

Jay

Tigers and Headhunters too high? Strikers too low :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on April 04, 2013, 05:37:58 PM
Well they have solid mature lists, Suckling hurts you, could have Strikers higher, but team is riskier than those above them imo

Toga

If it weren't for injuries I'd say you should be right up there :-X

Just unlucky!

Jroo

I would've thought you were a little low, but then I remembered you lost Suckling and Johnson through injury.
No Sandiands is going to hurt me. Means I have to play Stev Martin every week.

Jay

Suckling, Daisy, AJ, Rocky gaining dpp once I traded him and worst of all Conca becoming mid only ::)

#datluck

BB67th

I reckon the Folders are pretty good to get on at 4/1. Really close at the top between the top 3 teams, so it is going to be an interesting season, that's for sure.

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on April 04, 2013, 06:21:33 PM
I reckon the Folders are pretty good to get on at 4/1. Really close at the top between the top 3 teams, so it is going to be an interesting season, that's for sure.

Our lack of depth and having some of our best XV under-perform could do us in.  :-X

BB67th

Quote from: NigeyS on April 04, 2013, 06:30:21 PM

Our lack of depth and having some of our best XV under-perform could do us in.  :-X
We have decent depth. We may not have the highest scoring fringe players, but we have people that will play each week. And Swanny will always be there to bring it home for us in the finals. He always finishes off the season big ;)

Memphistopheles

Quote from: BB67th on April 04, 2013, 06:35:32 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on April 04, 2013, 06:30:21 PM

We have decent depth. We may not have the highest scoring fringe players, but we have people that will play each week. And Swanny will always be there to bring it home for us in the finals. He always finishes off the season big ;)

We're 8th favourite?

No way we will finish 8th unless Ablett goes down with injury and misses the majority of the season.

Nails

Lambs vs. Dongs this week will leave the odds interesting

Might be tough for us to bring it home.