AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Boyd out for the Bears with injury.

Big loss. Too bad we're not playing them this week.

Adamant

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 25, 2013, 07:55:31 PM

You've got to be kidding me. Boydy, one of the most durable players ever is injured. ::)

Oh well, not that big of a loss. We've got the Crabs, Crocodiles and Srikers for the first 3 games. No disrespect, but we'd smash those teams with or without Boyd.

Come on down Brent Moloney, show us what you're capable of. 8)

tbagrocks

Strikers is a danger game!

Will do the odds shortly guys, sorry it's not done yet :-[  needed a rest after all the Cap work :P ::)

There will be two equal favs for the Premiership and two equal fav for the chopstick

Adamant

Strikers don't have Suckling or Daisy though...

Jay

Quote from: Adamant on March 25, 2013, 08:43:24 PM

Yep. Would be a danger game if we had those 2

tbagrocks

Poor ol J, it's all going wrong for the J man, I convinced him to get some crows in that failed on friday :-[

Guess i'll be on toilet duties at the Islanders this week :P

Adamant

Yeah, if Daisy and Suckers were fit and Conca remained a defender, they'd be looking at top 4-6 I reckon.

Jay

Quote from: Adamant on March 25, 2013, 09:08:32 PM
Yeah, if Daisy and Suckers were fit and Conca remained a defender, they'd be looking at top 4-6 I reckon.
Oh don't get my started on Conca, makes me wonder how much footy the champion data people watch. That was the biggest robbery of the year

nostradamus

Quote from: Adamant on March 25, 2013, 08:21:48 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 25, 2013, 07:55:31 PM

You've got to be kidding me. Boydy, one of the most durable players ever is injured. ::)

Oh well, not that big of a loss. We've got the Crabs, Crocodiles and Srikers for the first 3 games. No disrespect, but we'd smash those teams with or without Boyd.

Come on down Brent Moloney, show us what you're capable of. 8)

swallow your pride and go see a doctor

Nails

I was like lolol suck it Bears, you have Boyd out hahaha

Just remembered, I have him in Worlds.

FMWXVs

Heath Scotland, Steve Johnson, Boomer Harvey and Matty Boyd all ineligible for selection for rd 1 in my worlds

Luckily not as many for my AXVs, James Kelly and Scotland I think are the only 2.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Jayman on March 25, 2013, 08:58:05 PM
Quote from: Adamant on March 25, 2013, 08:43:24 PM

Yep. Would be a danger game if we had those 2

Daisy should be back for Round 3. Will probably get gametime this weekend in the VFL and again next weekend, or he may play limited minutes. May be a bit underdone but should still face the Bears.

Thinking the Bears and the Dongs will be the joint favourites.

Don't rule out the Dolphins though. When Zaha is over his injury worries and Ablett is firing as captain we'll be hard to stop. Also hopefully Boyd's injury gifts Lower a chance to ton up :D

tbagrocks

Trouble being is the depth challenging for fourth spot, Dolphins are highly regarded but so are a bunch of teams

Top eight almost wrights it's self but not just that simple

Stay tuned, betting up shortly

Justin Bieber

And there is only one clear choice for the Silver Spoon :P

Memphistopheles

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 26, 2013, 01:59:06 AM
Trouble being is the depth challenging for fourth spot, Dolphins are highly regarded but so are a bunch of teams

Top eight almost writes itself but not just that simple

Stay tuned, betting up shortly

Dolphins problem is our forward line - Lewis, McGlynn, Porplyzia, Betts, Varcoe, Stokes don't exactly inspire fear into the heart of our opponents, unlike a firing Ablett, Sloane and Zaharakis in the midfield.

Will be on the hunt for a power forward next off-season.

I think Kreuzer will step it up this season though.

Justin Bieber

Zaharakis sucks. Don't mention him as 'elite'