AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Jay

What a sad day this is. Will miss you around Doctor - hopefully you can rejoin the XV competitions at some stage

Sorry for introducing you to this game all those months ago ;D

JBs-Hawks

Damn so sad to see, you definately brought so much enjoyment to this comp.
Hopefully you can find some time to stick around and post abit, every post of yours is absolute quality.

tor01doc

Justin Bieber

Adamant

Internet was down again. ::)

Nooo Doc. :'( Always enjoyed reading your posts, you will be missed around the AXVs board. :(

Toga

Sad to see you go doc, always great fun to deal with! All the best!

Colliwobblers

As you are all aware I have put the matter of the new owner of the Taiwan Dolphins to the vote, being between our 2 coaches in waiting.

The results are all in 15 coaches for the remaining teams have voted and the last vote was required to decide the matter 8 to 7

The new owner of the Taiwan Dolphins is Memphistopheles.

SydneyRox, will now be the assured next AXVS team owner should the opportunity arise, provided he has not gained another XVS team by that time.

I am very disappointed for SydneyRox, however very excited and happy to welcome Memph to the fold as the new owner and head coach of the Taiwan Dolphins.

I am sure everyone will join me in welcoming him on board and congratulate him on his appointment.

Jay

Couldnt go wrong with either of those 2, both very worth applicants

Well done Memp - thoroughly deserve it

JBs-Hawks

So 7 coaches didnt listen to docs best wishes  ::) :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 04, 2013, 09:37:03 PM
So 7 coaches didnt listen to docs best wishes  ::) :P

Docs wishes are Docs wishes, but outgoing coaches do not elect the new team coach/owner... not in any XVS competition.

I am sure 15 of us took his wishes into consideration which is all he asked.

Memph has put the hard yards in and deserves this opportunity, great addition to our competition, and likewise SydneyRox makes a fine candidate for our next in line, and at least now he knows 100% he is next.

Memphistopheles

Wow thanks guys.

Sad to see tor01doc go but very keen to get started.

Commiserations to SydneyRox but I'm sure you'll get a team shortly.

My first announcement as the team owner is to officially name the Dolphins Fairest and Best award the Doc Medal.

More Dolphins news to come.

Also I'll be looking for an assistant so if anyone knows anyone who might be interested please let me know.

tbagrocks

Welcome Memphy, hopefully you have a funny bone ;D  Congrats mate

Jroo

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 04, 2013, 10:23:50 PM
Wow thanks guys.

My first announcement as the team owner is to officially name the Dolphins Fairest and Best award the Doc Medal.

Also I'll be looking for an assistant so if anyone knows anyone who might be interested please let me know.
Welcome Memph 8)
You were great as Koop's assitant and now you're his main rival. This should be interesting!

KoopKicka

Quote from: JROO8 on March 04, 2013, 10:24:56 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 04, 2013, 10:23:50 PM
Wow thanks guys.

Welcome Memph 8)
You were great as Koop's assitant and now you're his main rival. This should be interesting!
Bring it ;)