Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Jones scored 68.

Had he kicked straight he would have scored 101 :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 01, 2013, 11:11:16 PM
Jones scored 68.

Had he kicked straight he would have scored 101 :(

he was a good get for you, i drafted him, you got him in a 3 way trade.

he has to be played, the dogs need him there is no other option he and cordy just have to keep playing, he may make it, he may not, but he will be given every opportunity over the next couple of seasons.

Nails

Handy 156 from Buddy unless super goals count for more :o

He could've kicked another goal too, but decided not to be selfish ::)

tbagrocks

Nah super goals don't count, nothing in the SportsBet scoring about super goals :o Buddy becoming a rick to leave out of your teams?

Can anyone tell me why Clay S was quiet in the second and third quarters? ??? scored a nice 96

Wallis coming on just before 3 1/4 time sucked >:(  scored 35 in a quarter and a bit, no tackles :o

Nails

super goals still count as a normal goal don't they?

They do for dt I think?

EDIT: checked and zero points for super goal.

lame.

tbagrocks

Griffen has found some added stats, up to 144

Nails

Yeah Buddy found an extra stat too, but take away his super goal still a handy 147

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nails on March 01, 2013, 11:52:50 PM
Yeah Buddy found an extra stat too, but take away his super goal still a handy 147
159 ;)

tbagrocks

Sloane and Callinan are out, Lynch and Kerridge are playing

tbagrocks

The Dangerman's on track for a 200 game with 100 at Half Time :o

Colliwobblers

Tor01doc sadly has announced his resignation from AXVS as owner of the Dolphins. Stating time commitments as the reason.

He has been a great addition to the AXVS and a lot of fun to have around I am sure you will all agree he is a big loss to the competition.

I will begin the process of appointing the new team owner today and endeavour to complete that process by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for all your efforts, enthusiasm and banter while here Doc, and I am sure everyone will agree it was a pleasure to have you around and you have left the Dolphins in a strong position to almost certainly feature in finals football in 2013.

Jroo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 03, 2013, 11:47:31 AM
Tor01doc sadly has announced his resignation from AXVS as owner of the Dolphins. Stating time commitments as the reason.

He has been a great addition to the AXVS and a lot of fun to have around I am sure you will all agree he is a big loss to the competition.

I will begin the process of appointing the new team owner today and endeavour to complete that process by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for all your efforts, enthusiasm and banter while here Doc, and I am sure everyone will agree it was a pleasure to have you around and you have left the Dolphins in a strong position to almost certainly feature in finals football in 2013.
:o :o :o :o really?  :'( :'(
Doc was great, shame to see him go.

nostradamus

thats a real shame, certainly a loss for our league

tor01doc

Yes, sorry guys, I am going.

Too busy and will not be able to keep up.

If there are 2 things you could do for me they would be

1: always do your best

And 2: vote for Memphiswhatsisname to take over The Dolphins

(Can't think of a better way to get a quick one over my rivals!)

Cheers.

I will be watching you.

Nige

Wow, that sucks. Doc was great for the Dolphins and the AXVs and has left them in a great position for the new coach whoever it will be. Loved all his posts as most were filled with humour and great banter. It's a shame, but a great opportunity for (hopefully) someone new to get the job.