AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

as per your last post in the cap thread, warnock out kanrezis in, first 15 of my 20 to play karnezis played warnock did not.

disappointing that i need that towering spud ot play fwd for the blues this season and for the vipers.

tbagrocks

Some named Sydney players that didn't play, what to do here, to bad?  What if some had emergencies and some didn't?

I think we need to name 15 + 3 emg next time

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 24, 2013, 09:40:54 PM
Some named Sydney players that didn't play, what to do here, to bad?  What if some had emergencies and some didn't?

I think we need to name 15 + 3 emg next time

didnt everyone name 20?

if some people had players who did not play out of there 15 in the last round then none of us should get a player out of our 20 - but then naming 20 and having the first 15 who play count is why i named 20 and also why i got stuck with smedts score.

think next time the rules can be a little clearer and stricter but dont think you can do much about the rules now - ironically it hurts the people who bothered to pick 15 not just 20 ....

up to you how you handle it your call will be final like it or not.

tbagrocks

Llamas media manager Mr X
Some major developments happening in Tibet over the weekend, some big announcements to be decleared this week, with the team having it's first ever match some big news to follow!

ossie85

*pops in*

I've gotta say, I've basically ignored the AXVs until now. Looking at it though, it seems extremely well organised and congratulate Colliwobblers for the fantastic effort! Well done CW :)

*pops out*

Colliwobblers

Quote from: ossie85 on February 25, 2013, 09:46:08 AM

*pops in*

I've gotta say, I've basically ignored the AXVs until now. Looking at it though, it seems extremely well organised and congratulate Colliwobblers for the fantastic effort! Well done CW :)

*pops out*

Thanks for "popping in" Os, hard to keep track of anything running Worlds, Elxam and now a British team :)  We are getting there, I get a lot of help, very active good bunch of coaches we have.

See you at the champion League, well my Vipers probably won't but we'll send a few Asians over to collect the silverware.

Ricochet

Quote from: ossie85 on February 25, 2013, 09:46:08 AM

*pops in*

*pops out*
Agree, great work Colli

tbagrocks

Round # 2 CW Cap - NAMES LIKENESS Round

Don't forget to submit your 15 with 3 emergancies and a Captain under 51 AFL games

LAMBS v LLAMAS, both furry farm animals

CRABS v DOLPHINS, live in the ocean

VIPERS v CROCODILES, nasty reptiles

FOLDERS v DONGS, both are things

ALES v STRIKERS, a striker can be a pitcher, a pitcher can be a beer

ESKIMOS v HEAD HUNTERS, both are people

ELEPHANTS v BEARS, large animals

TIGERS v GAZELLES, tigers eat gazelles

Colliwobblers

Great work tbag, and in a realistic first round hitout the Vipers who rested star captain Beams, and appointed spud parker captain still came through with flying colours to record a solid victory over their feeble rival club :)

tbagrocks

Well that was all a lot of bloddy work ::)  all done though ;D  It's ok Toga is helping by doing the ladder to give us a break, then we do it all again next week ::)  :P

I thought about how to make the non inclusions fair and felt that simply having the first play from your list was as fair as any, sorry to anyone who doen't agree but something had to be done

tbagrocks

So now that that's all done I can see what else is happening in FanFooty ;D  and the rest of the world of sport!

Would have started earlier but my foxtel came and it won't work >:(  dam nazi's, had to run around for hours trying to get it ::)  still won't go, got to wait two days for a technition ::)  dam nazi's! :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 25, 2013, 10:37:25 PM
So now that that's all done I can see what else is happening in FanFooty ;D  and the rest of the world of sport!

Would have started earlier but my foxtel came and it won't work >:(  dam nazi's, had to run around for hours trying to get it ::)  still won't go, got to wait two days for a technition ::)  dam nazi's! :P

you have FOXTEL OMG you sellout :)  it's worth every cent  ;)

tbagrocks

Was hoping to get some of the first test ::)  and the weekends matches ::)  Ordered it last wednesday, got it today ::)

The thought of every footy game + replays, all the cricket, all the football (soccer) has perswaded me, I assume I get NBA and NFL also, got the sports package thanks the J man

So when Mourinho comes back to Chelsea in a few months, I can watch the Blues winning again 8) God bless the special one ;D

The oppertunity to see the rest of the pre-season and how my boys Brown and Crouch are looking tipped it over for me to get it this week ::)  i'm such a sellout :P

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 25, 2013, 10:53:57 PM
Was hoping to get some of the first test ::)  and the weekends matches ::)  Ordered it last wednesday, got it today ::)

The thought of every footy game + replays, all the cricket, all the football (soccer) has perswaded me, I assume I get NBA and NFL also, got the sports package thanks the J man

So when Mourinho comes back to Chelsea in a few months, I can watch the Blues winning again 8) God bless the special one ;D

The oppertunity to see the rest of the pre-season and how my boys Brown and Crouch are looking tipped it over for me to get it this week ::)  i'm such a sellout :P
;D If only I can get it myself soon....

Toga

How much does it cost for just the sports channels? Would love to get it myself ::)