AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2012, 08:55:08 PM
blah, if i was already in a bad mood with you lez, taking JRoo hasn't helped. :P

if it helps i had to twist his arm to get Jroo. Its probably more Mecvoy, Jacobs and Birchall all went right before his pick.

Watch out Lao looking deadly.

Colliwobblers

so buddy wasn't a terrible pick #1 .....

not sure you would have put the C on him vs WCE but scary for your opponent if you had him C this week....

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on August 31, 2012, 09:09:49 PM
blah, if i was already in a bad mood with you lez, taking JRoo hasn't helped. :P

if it helps i had to twist his arm to get Jroo. Its probably more Mecvoy, Jacobs and Birchall all went right before his pick.

Did you help out with Heppell aswell? Coz i'm not happy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on August 31, 2012, 09:06:32 PM
Birchall was an absolute steal at that pick.

Lez obviously trolling the lot of you with the Walker/Buddy talk ;)

We were like oh yeah let's get Jacobs/McEvoy and birchall. Got none... :X lol

Cw, Buddy was an awesome number one pick.

Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2012, 09:29:00 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 31, 2012, 09:09:49 PM

Did you help out with Heppell aswell? Coz i'm not happy.

I think I talked him out.

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 31, 2012, 09:28:00 PM

not sure you would have put the C on him vs WCE but scary for your opponent if you had him C this week....
Well he's our number 1 pick, and a very high average, and since i'm expecting 100 goal from him next year, I would be hoping he'd captain most weeks. Though i'd love if someone was to average better than him though. :D

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2012, 09:38:36 PM

Well he's our number 1 pick, and a very high average, and since i'm expecting 100 goal from him next year, I would be hoping he'd captain most weeks. Though i'd love if someone was to average better than him though. :D

yeah buddy was a good pick there were 3-4 guys worthy of the top spot. Will be interesting to see if you pick some other gun forwards to give you the best forward line.

Im liking Lez's Walker Jroo combo at the moment. will be interesting to see who you guys take next.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on August 31, 2012, 10:02:46 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2012, 09:38:36 PM

yeah buddy was a good pick there were 3-4 guys worthy of the top spot. Will be interesting to see if you pick some other gun forwards to give you the best forward line.

Im liking Lez's Walker Jroo combo at the moment. will be interesting to see who you guys take next.
We were hoping for the Buddy JRoo combo. :( I have an idea.

Jay

Very pleased with my quad. Jack, Rockliff, Jacobs, Grigg

8)

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on August 31, 2012, 10:18:32 PM
Very pleased with my quad. Jack, Rockliff, Jacobs, Grigg

8)

is rocky is a forward than thats a deadly combo.

tbagrocks

Great young group at the Llamas, Dangerfield, Ebert, Martin, Hanley ;D

PowerBug

From draft thread:
Quote from: BB67th on September 01, 2012, 11:29:37 AM
This bloke is having a horrible year but is still averaging over 100. He should score better when he's in the navy blue next year as well. Travis Cloke.

See Nails, i told you that he'd go early :P Eager for our next two picks, 4 of our top 5 choices that we though of after our last picks still remain. :-X

Noz

Watson - 27
Boyd - 30
Maric - 26
Shaw - 26

I'll be fine for a few years

Justin Bieber

Walker - 22
Redden - 22
Barlow - 24
JRoo - 24

Ave age of 23. Look out in 2-3 years :o

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2012, 12:50:56 PM
From draft thread:
Quote from: BB67th on September 01, 2012, 11:29:37 AM
This bloke is having a horrible year but is still averaging over 100. He should score better when he's in the navy blue next year as well. Travis Cloke.

See Nails, i told you that he'd go early :P Eager for our next two picks, 4 of our top 5 choices that we though of after our last picks still remain. :-X
bet I can guess one ;D, might have taken Travis next, surely he will bounce back ::)

Torpedo10

Quote from: Noz on September 01, 2012, 12:54:46 PM
Watson - 27
Boyd - 30
Maric - 26
Shaw - 26

I'll be fine for a few years
In British my first 4 picks were....

Sloane - 22
Buddy - 25
Waters - 26
Lewis - 25

All very young and some will be traded for younger.