Main Menu

EOS Sales

Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 01, 2012, 02:52:09 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on September 01, 2012, 02:48:45 PM
Im pretty sure the plan behind him was that he was specifically trained to be a primary monster by request of the NAT manager, he only appeared at the last tour, with WI trying to make him a secret weapon sort of thing.

Though looking at his other players he doesnt take tooo much notice on secondaries
Pretty much. Will anyone buy for 1.8Mill?  :P
Possibly.. I mean itd only take about a season to get him to oudtanding fielding? (3weeks per pop yeh?) Which you would hope in that time his tech pop... youd spend the next half season working on endo.. and then back to primaries... in which hed still be ahead of all the others

Torpedo10

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 01, 2012, 02:58:24 PM
Im pretty sure the plan behind him was that he was specifically trained to be a primary monster by request of the NAT manager, he only appeared at the last tour, with WI trying to make him a secret weapon sort of thing.

Though looking at his other players he doesnt take tooo much notice on secondaries
Possibly.. I mean itd only take about a season to get him to oudtanding fielding? (3weeks per pop yeh?) Which you would hope in that time his tech pop... youd spend the next half season working on endo.. and then back to primaries... in which hed still be ahead of all the others
3 weeks per pop? Are you mad chris? I would be thinking around 5 weeks+. I would think acc by 21 would be a possibility. even then would still be ahead of most and should get a tech pop in that time. 

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 01, 2012, 03:44:44 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on September 01, 2012, 02:58:24 PM

3 weeks per pop? Are you mad chris? I would be thinking around 5 weeks+. I would think acc by 21 would be a possibility. even then would still be ahead of most and should get a tech pop in that time. 
Yeah Zzz, probably around 4 weeks, alot depends on the academy though.

CrowsFan

3 weeks when they are 16 zz ;)

Cyrus

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=620276
was going to buy this guy but then decided to put 1 bid on this guy and got him
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=766459

will train field to Outs then bat and tech and will look like this by the end of 24
Batting   exceptional      Endurance      expert   
Bowling   poor      Technique      exceptional   
Keeping   ordinary      Power      reasonable   
Fielding   outstanding               
Then maybe 1 more field b4 power
thats all without his spare ratings and if my acc pops
worth the 620k IMO
thoughts anyone?

Shaggy

If you did that with Robs thing Brad, it's massively wrong haha

Cyrus

Quote from: Shaggy on September 01, 2012, 05:05:31 PM
how far out is his predictor?
is there a better one out there?

PowerBug

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=516354

Kill me now. Overpay i know, i couldn't resist the talent. -_-

Master Q

Sunil Peirce sold for 293k.

William Alleyne sold for 100k.

Peirce, Alleyne and Hemming all HoF are now all gone. (Blog post coming soon  :P )

---

Now have 700k+ in the bank and plan on making profits each week. Hopefully I can pick up a few superstars next EOS.

Also, picked up this guy as a littlle project for 26k - http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=857282

Really like his talents; also going to use him against the bots and to be my backup bowler. Hopefully I can get him to Acc/Acc and will get to play some games against some of the weaker teams. May even fill in for Msipha with his Reas batting if I have to. Plan on developing him in my luxurious academy and making a nice profit at EOS >:D

Master Q

I think I have made a discovery.

HoF medal is just like the NAT star.

Shaggy

Sitting on 900k again after my sales and intend to stay seated on it for a while. Will be making an estimated 80-100k per week in the first few while PC is ongoing so will make the most of the additions to my bank balance. On the look out for a top quality all rounder. Then I shalt par-tay.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Shaggy on September 02, 2012, 12:38:39 PM
Sitting on 900k again after my sales and intend to stay seated on it for a while. Will be making an estimated 80-100k per week in the first few while PC is ongoing so will make the most of the additions to my bank balance. On the look out for a top quality all rounder. Then I shalt par-tay.
His no AR but atm I think very cheap for his worth. Won't have to train him in fielding again.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=761638

Cyrus

Quote from: Cyrus on September 01, 2012, 05:11:35 PM
Quote from: Shaggy on September 01, 2012, 05:05:31 PM
how far out is his predictor?
is there a better one out there?
bump?

Shaggy

Maybe, I dont know. Robs uses academy level differences at 4% instead of the real difference of 2.67%.