Main Menu

EOS Sales

Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: BratPack on April 03, 2015, 10:20:23 PM
Quote from: BratPack on April 03, 2015, 04:14:23 PM
I'll see what I rate tonight. I'm going in with basically the team that would play next season if I don't go total rebuild. I'll win cause the other guy is youth farming anyway

Goddamnit. The stupid game didn't remember my orders after its downtime. It played my default team

Fortunately I have one of my rare friendlies tomorrow. So I'll just do it then. Zia is up though

AFEV

Selling this EOS from my affiliate.

Shams Azam Caymun Suji Asif Aliyy Shreyash Choudhury

Aliyy in particular I would love to see go to a fellow FF member so that I know he's safe. :)

BratPack

Quote from: BratPack on April 04, 2015, 01:24:10 AM
Quote from: BratPack on April 03, 2015, 10:20:23 PM
Quote from: BratPack on April 03, 2015, 04:14:23 PM
I'll see what I rate tonight. I'm going in with basically the team that would play next season if I don't go total rebuild. I'll win cause the other guy is youth farming anyway

Goddamnit. The stupid game didn't remember my orders after its downtime. It played my default team

Fortunately I have one of my rare friendlies tomorrow. So I'll just do it then. Zia is up though

211k. I'll take it so with a heavy heart it's time to let Harms and Cuppens go. Good players if anyone needs veterans

Pkbaldy

Nails

i barely log in ftp anymore and my team struggling as a result

tempted to sell everyone

but pulled 2 great week 0 pulls. Both like ord/ord well maybe 1 ord/poor but with gifted and in game talent.

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on April 07, 2015, 04:36:12 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on April 03, 2015, 07:56:28 PM
Jaden Daniels (20, rhb, Spin Spec)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1444769

Scored this bloke off you! Might be handy for me!
He was the one I wanted to keep the most of those I sold. But I couldn't justify having another young batsman that probably wouldn't get games. He'll serve you well. Use the talent wisely, so he's probably most suited to 4-5 when spin comes on. I played him at 3, only because he was my best batsman and they only have 40 overs to bat.

PowerBug

Affiliate has 4 19yos ending soon. The person that gets
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1548342

is going to be annoyed when he sees a green XP and green bowling :P

reli/cap medium at 19... that's well below NAT level and I reckon he can crack 75k

valkorum

I have just listed 3 players for sale.  I think most people will be interested in Corke and Beirne

Raphael Corke - RHB
Declan Beirne - RFM
Colin Pearce - LM

PowerBug

Time to bump this guy again

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=858832
Is the only one I'll be selling but I haven't had him long so I'll be waiting until the 2nd week of EOS to put him on the market.

The other guys I will be selling will be after I lose PC.

nrich102

If anyone wants tobuy a crappy 20yo or two I have a couple :P

PowerBug

Nige

Missed out on two guys overnight because I was asleep and they sold at like 4am - a keeper/bat who was like 24 and a wrist spinner who was a similar age. :(

Still hoping to finally land someone, been bidding on Lawler who Cookie linked, not sure how high I should have gone/be going?

PowerBug

I wouldn't be touching him at that price.

What sort of player are you after? There's heaps of 20yos on the market

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on November 04, 2015, 10:58:21 AM
I wouldn't be touching him at that price.

What sort of player are you after? There's heaps of 20yos on the market
I've got currently got 2 finger spinners (one 22, one 28 - older one has better exp, fielding, endurance) and like 4 seamers. Generally I'll just play one spinner, but I've been trying to acquire a wrist spinner (one of the dudes I missed overnight was one).

Also trying to get a fast bowler. Currently got three FM bowlers and one medium pacer.

I was also hoping to improve my batsmen. My best three are outs/outs, outs/spec and exp/outs and then of the other 4 I have (too many?), 2 are accom/exp, 2 are accom/accom.

TL;DR - I think I may need either one or both of a wrist spinner or fastie, and/or a better batsman (probably like outs/outs or spec/spec).