Main Menu

EOS Sales

Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

If you don't have Labrooy you can't whinge. I could have maybe been in Netherlands 1.1 if I didn't sell my squad.

Try having a bloke rating 282K in your league ::)

I'm using the match ratings of the teams from their higher rating game out of week 13 or 14.

The teams that didn't demote rated (in their higher rating game, as some dropped ratings other weeks for against the bot demoters)[rounded scores off to closest 1K]

Hoarders - week 14 - 246K
Cronulla Sharks - week 14 - 241K
Labrooy's Leb Lions - week 14 - 283K
Dhakaiya Gangsta - week 13 - 234K
Hammertown Tigers - week 13 - 224K
Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies - week 14 - 224K

Then we have myself and the other promoter. I wish it was everyone only 210K+ :(

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 29, 2014, 10:11:19 PM
PB, I don't believe you'll ever become a Div 1 champ or without some larger buys. I expect you to relegate from div 1 this season in OD. I don't intend on spending massive amounts of cash anymore.
You all said that last season. Just saying :P

I've got my sights set on someone, I have a bit of money to work with.

Cookie311993

Quote from: PowerBug on May 30, 2014, 08:22:51 AM
PB, I don't believe you'll ever become a Div 1 champ or without some larger buys. I expect you to relegate from div 1 this season in OD. I don't intend on spending massive amounts of cash anymore.

If it wasn't for the bot you would have relegated

Nails

Want opinions quickly so asking this everywhere...

Right now my affiliate's youth academy is non-existent. If I upgrade it every single week until it's the top level, if I buy gun players now will they still be gun?

Like they won't miss that much training will they? 30% week 1, 27% week 2, 24% week 3.... but eventually trained in very top academy rest of their careers.

Would it be worth buying a few players now? I can't help myself atm.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on May 30, 2014, 10:10:43 AM
Want opinions quickly so asking this everywhere...

Right now my affiliate's youth academy is non-existent. If I upgrade it every single week until it's the top level, if I buy gun players now will they still be gun?

Like they won't miss that much training will they? 30% week 1, 27% week 2, 24% week 3.... but eventually trained in very top academy rest of their careers.

Would it be worth buying a few players now? I can't help myself atm.
I would say upgrade it straight away before you start buying players. As you are new to the youth system, would be best to upgrade it and buy ok youths and use youth pulls. That's what I am doing with my affiliate. Buying ok youths that should net me a profit when they turn 20

It will take you 6 weeks to get to superior. I reckon, upgrade your academy to at least superior before you look to buy in youths

Nails

I want the week 1 guns though :(

I have 8.5 million at the moment and am projected to earn $300K weekly profit. Hence I want to buy the best.

I thought if I buy 5 16yos worth ~1mil each then next season I can buy 3 worth 800K each and in a few seasons I'll end up with a solid 15 or so of top notch players as I'll be turning a huge weekly profit for a while.

PowerBug

Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 30, 2014, 09:27:22 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on May 30, 2014, 08:22:51 AM

If it wasn't for the bot you would have relegated
But there was a bot. ;)

I'm looking at your spinner JB, he could be the gun I buy.

JBs-Hawks

Hes good and should be getting NAT games soon the Nat Manager said because there superstar fs went bot haha.

Torpedo10

That would be a very good move PB, one of your better ones. You don't want to know who I'm after from JBs team.  :P

Nails

Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 29, 2014, 08:08:02 PM
Quote from: Nails on May 29, 2014, 08:04:02 PM
don't forget to buy this keeper:

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=709131

Maybe if he was good :P

30 May 14 10:45   Sold Kwasi Bulinya to mum indians for $495,226

Makes me wish I listed my other players I was 50/50 on listing this week. I got $600K and nobody to buy.

Cookie311993

I am watching Shuja Asad from JBS

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 30, 2014, 10:27:11 PM
Was thinking about buying him with my affiliate since he came from my youth side, but I already have 2 mediums and don't need a third...

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 30, 2014, 06:40:35 PM
That would be a very good move PB, one of your better ones. You don't want to know who I'm after from JBs team.  :P
If you are still short a batsman I hope you are looking there. :P

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 30, 2014, 06:30:00 PM
Hes good and should be getting NAT games soon the Nat Manager said because there superstar fs went bot haha.
That turns me off a little tbh but I'll be bidding for now.
I also have my eye on this 29yo rfm NAT, sitting at $400k and ends 6 hours after Guarnere.

Issue is I know my team needs something, but I don't know what it needs... :\

Cookie311993

Quote from: Honey Badger on May 30, 2014, 10:36:40 PM
Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 30, 2014, 10:27:11 PM
Was thinking about buying him with my affiliate since he came from my youth side, but I already have 2 mediums and don't need a third...
I am considering him to be a senior all rounder until my 19 year old is ready to be a permanent first XI member

Nails

Shuja isn't THAT good.