Main Menu

EOS Sales

Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on November 05, 2013, 10:58:50 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 05, 2013, 10:39:55 PM
I'm keeping an eye on him, but I'm undecided whether I will make a bid or not. Don't like the fact he has dreadful power...

I'm very picky at the moment haha
Im even not sure with him, kinda what more of an in game talent like seam spec or opener
Skilled batting is an in game talent...

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 05, 2013, 11:03:43 PM
I'm keeping an eye on him, but I'm undecided whether I will make a bid or not. Don't like the fact he has dreadful power...

Im even not sure with him, kinda what more of an in game talent like seam spec or opener
Haha i know but yeh i dunno really haha i chucked a bid on if i can get him for 800k ill be happy if i dont i can move on :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on November 06, 2013, 12:00:11 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 05, 2013, 11:03:43 PM

Haha i know but yeh i dunno really haha i chucked a bid on if i can get him for 800k ill be happy if i dont i can move on :)
Well that didn't last long haha

chrisuzz

Ahwell hopefully i can work out some way to distract you from Hamangoda

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 05, 2013, 10:18:43 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 05, 2013, 10:17:25 PM
And CF, did you actually expect Torp to buy someone he showed interest in? :P
Haha fair point. But he did say he would pay 30-100k for someone and he sold for 2k, so wasn't really out of his price range ;)
Sorry CF, totally forgot about him.  :-\

chrisuzz

chrisuzz

The guy bolded?

EDIT: Edited the previous post

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on November 06, 2013, 04:32:27 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on November 05, 2013, 09:54:59 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1279140
Well someone took a bite at the cherry, didnt think thatd happen...
Oh my god!  :o

And the team that has placed the bid is actually a good team too! Ranked 200 in youths! :o

chrisuzz

He must be thinking that he is close to average tech? And he only popped to Capable batting monday, major ripp off

Torpedo10

CrowsFan

Why would you want to sell him? By the time he is 20 could very easily be acc/acc with some handy secondaries. I would be keeping him unless you desperately need the money

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 06, 2013, 05:54:59 PM
Why would you want to sell him? By the time he is 20 could very easily be acc/acc with some handy secondaries. I would be keeping him unless you desperately need the money
I'm keeping him CF, just interested after we saw Chris' player (which isn't close to King) going at 250k. I am planning to go the AR route with King. Any chance I could get him Cap/Acc/Acc. I would want to develop him and keep him for his whole career. Want to promote in all 3 Divs this season. My affiliate is in Div 5 at the moment.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 06, 2013, 06:00:28 PM
I'm keeping him CF, just interested after we saw Chris' player (which isn't close to King) going at 250k. I am planning to go the AR route with King. Any chance I could get him Cap/Acc/Acc. I would want to develop him and keep him for his whole career. Want to promote in all 3 Divs this season. My affiliate is in Div 5 at the moment.

Cap/acc/acc is asking abit much. Maybe cap/acc/acc keep/bowl/tech :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 06, 2013, 06:00:28 PM
He's only ordinary in batting at 17. There is no way I would be training him as an AR.