Main Menu

EOS Sales

Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 29, 2013, 06:14:11 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1156641

Just listed him as i noticed some ridiculous prices for 19 year olds

Considering doing the same got a rel/rel with the red star should I cash in haha

CrowsFan

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 28, 2013, 08:10:47 PM
By the way Ambrose Hamilton will be listed tomorrow night once I have got 12 others in my youth squad :)
Hamilton just listed for 700k :)

AFEV

Hmm I wonder how much I'll regret bidding that high on Adriaans.

AFEV

Quote from: Sid on October 29, 2013, 06:51:12 PM
Not at all apparently, outbid already.
1.3 with a day left on him. :o

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2013, 06:41:49 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 28, 2013, 08:10:47 PM
By the way Ambrose Hamilton will be listed tomorrow night once I have got 12 others in my youth squad :)
Hamilton just listed for 700k :)
Yum

Headlam and Hamilton are both looking like better options than Cramer atm...

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sid on October 29, 2013, 07:00:28 PM
I'm liking it :)
Who do you think will sell for more out of Adriaans and Davidson? I would have thought Davidson's BH talent would get him more, but Adriaans going for more at this point...

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2013, 07:40:33 PM
Who do you think will sell for more out of Adriaans and Davidson? I would have thought Davidson's BH talent would get him more, but Adriaans going for more at this point...
I still think that Davidson should go for quite a bit more than Adriaans, they're the best 2 bats I've seen on the market so far though I wouldn't be surprised to see them both go beyond 1.5.

Torpedo10

Considering that batsmen can go out with one ball, I am surprised a non-talent batsmen is so high. I still remember Bobcat last season though. He isn't that much worse than Adriaans at 20 and he is 300k more expensive with a day left to bid.  :o

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sid on October 29, 2013, 08:47:33 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2013, 07:40:33 PM
I still think that Davidson should go for quite a bit more than Adriaans, they're the best 2 bats I've seen on the market so far though I wouldn't be surprised to see them both go beyond 1.5.
What can I say? I train 'em well at the Billy Goats ;)
Just had a look and there are only 5 other exp/exp bats listed at the moment, what sets my two apart is none of the others have more than reasonable fielding whereas mine both have reliable :)

AFEV

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 29, 2013, 08:50:10 PM
Considering that batsmen can go out with one ball, I am surprised a non-talent batsmen is so high. I still remember Bobcat last season though. He isn't that much worse than Adriaans at 20 and he is 300k more expensive with a day left to bid.  :o
From memory Bobcat didn't really have any useful talent while Adriaans has two, as well as slightly higher experience (?) and inflation between seasons.

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=788376

Ends tonight

buy him.

Gilchrist Taylor >> Details
Player Info
25 years old | 48,957 rating | $11,078 wage
Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Talents   Prodigy
Nationality   Scotland Scotland
Form   average
Fatigue   rested
Experience   accomplished
Captaincy   dreadful
Skills Summary
Batsman   outstanding
Bowler   poor
Keeper   poor
Allrounder   ordinary
Notes
This player is for sale
Deadline: 29 Oct 13 12:02
Starting Price: 0
Current Bid: $422,128 by  B Cloughs Quality Cricket 11
Bank Balance: $408,399
Place a bid: 
Skills
Batting   spectacular   Endurance   capable
Bowling   poor   Technique   spectacular
Keeping   poor   Power   reasonable
Fielding   outstanding   

Torpedo10

Quote from: Sid on October 29, 2013, 09:18:48 PM
From memory Bobcat didn't really have any useful talent while Adriaans has two, as well as slightly higher experience (?) and inflation between seasons.
Yes the talents do make a difference, I think the XP was the same? Can't remember TBH  :P Inflation is quite a big jump, I think we'll see the top teams leaning towards home grown teams. I would seriously suggest to CF to start developing a SA and get some absolute beasts of 16yos and develop them through. 

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 29, 2013, 09:47:50 PM
Yes the talents do make a difference, I think the XP was the same? Can't remember TBH  :P Inflation is quite a big jump, I think we'll see the top teams leaning towards home grown teams. I would seriously suggest to CF to start developing a SA and get some absolute beasts of 16yos and develop them through.

You'd suggest that would you? :P not like it isn't cfs plan already ::)

CrowsFan

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 29, 2013, 09:54:48 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 29, 2013, 09:47:50 PM

You'd suggest that would you? :P not like it isn't cfs plan already ::)
Haha that's all I've been going on about for the past season torp :P

The owner has told me I can buy this guy for 2.5 mil. I'm actually seriously tempted. I worked out if I have about 22 million after all my sales then I would have 1.83mil to spend on each player (if I buy 12). So paying 2.5 for one isn't that over the top...
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1348938

Cookie311993

2.5 mil =ripoff. Will get adjusted