Main Menu

EOS Sales

Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 27, 2013, 10:27:24 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 27, 2013, 10:07:40 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 27, 2013, 09:57:28 PM
Ok here we go, the links to all the players. Keep in mind all on tour so you will get compensation once you have bought them ;)

Tristan Curry
Bertice Bamfield
Michael Stuart
Mark Cramer
Shuja Asad
Jelmer Adriaans
Azmat Umair
Robert Davidson
I look forward to enjoying the services of Umair.  ;)
How much cash have you got?
enough.

PowerBug

someone's confident. ;)

chrisuzz

This will sound hypocritical as i have similar players, though i dont really see the point in splashing out too much cash for Umair, id rather an exp/exp or exp/accom with a relevent talent.

Cyrus

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 27, 2013, 11:25:23 PM
This will sound hypocritical as i have similar players, though i dont really see the point in splashing out too much cash for Umair, id rather an exp/exp or exp/accom with a relevent talent.
I actually don't even buy Exp/Exp 20 y.o's, I'm happy with my Rel/Rel guys which I train up. Saves that amount of cash to splash on just say one player like Umair. But each to their own, especially if got the cash ;).

CrowsFan

You're just jealous you don't have him :P
Yes a relevant talent would be nice, but how can you not want a 20 y.o exp/out FM with great experience and very solid secondaries?

Edit: Also who would you pay more money for... Umair the exp/out FM with no relevant talent or Bamfield the acc/acc M with OBB talent? Forgot about Asad ::) So between Umair and Asad (exp/exp M with slower ball)?

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 28, 2013, 04:12:30 PM
Yes a relevant talent would be nice, but how can you not want a 20 y.o exp/out FM with great experience and very solid secondaries?
I just hope he goes cheap.  ;)

CrowsFan

You should probably put on a bid then to ensure no one else can get him for just 850k ;)

Cicjose

Cyrus

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 28, 2013, 04:12:30 PM

Edit: Also who would you pay more money for... Umair the exp/out FM with no relevant talent or Bamfield the acc/acc M with OBB talent? Forgot about Asad ::) So between Umair and Asad (exp/exp M with slower ball)?
Umair is Strike while Asad is a Med.

CrowsFan

By the way Ambrose Hamilton will be listed tomorrow night once I have got 12 others in my youth squad :)

valkorum

4 players up for sale

Imtiaz Wight - Min $500k
Mossie Skuse - Min $250k
Jason Guillen - No Min
Omprakash Gera - Min $150k

Cookie311993

Not much market movement just yet. Still early days though

chrisuzz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1156641

Just listed him as i noticed some ridiculous prices for 19 year olds