Main Menu

EOS Sales

Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Bugger, Just as I was about to bid on Hobson he finished.  :-\ Mistimed bid.

Cookie311993

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 15, 2013, 09:02:14 PM
Thanks cookie. Looks like the last minute bidding was a success for me :)

Lake sold for 310k, but more importantly 2 players sold to FF homes, Horn sold to Q for 393k, Valentine sold to Daz for 381k :)

Bumped him up to a good price for you. Clearly shows how undervalued finger spinners are

DazBurg

Lake sold for 310k, but more importantly 2 players sold to FF homes, Horn sold to Q for 393k, Valentine sold to Daz for 381k :)
am stoked been waiting all season for a keeper and at EOS last season you showed me Valentine so bided my time for a whole season
had ritula keeping with reasonable keeping just waiting for this off season...lol

btw anyone who needs a cheap spinner (i.e not great he was my 3rd stringer)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=994262

Master Q

What do you think of the price I got Horn at? Pretty fair IMO... Power is a massive plus, just needs fielding then I can smash Primaries.

Should join Wilko in the first XI batting line-up in a few seasons  :P Plus I've got a reason to follow the U19 WC - will I get the compensation money?

BratPack

Could've gone higher on Valentine but at the end of the day blood is thicker than water, Daz has less time on FTP than me and he needs a keeper more so I backed out.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Cookie311993 on July 15, 2013, 09:04:22 PM

Bumped him up to a good price for you. Clearly shows how undervalued finger spinners are
Agreed. Hobson was a bargain IMO.

Quote from: BratPack on July 15, 2013, 09:06:47 PM

Could've gone higher on Valentine but at the end of the day blood is thicker than water, Daz has less time on FTP than me and he needs a keeper more so I backed out.
Thought Valentine went a fair bit under.  :-X

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cookie311993 on July 15, 2013, 09:04:22 PM

Cheers cookie. Yeah finger spinners very undervalued, considering he is exp/acc with skilled tech. Still happy enough :)

Quote from: DazBurg on July 15, 2013, 09:05:45 PM
am stoked been waiting all season for a keeper and at EOS last season you showed me Valentine so bided my time for a whole season
had ritula keeping with reasonable keeping just waiting for this off season...lol
Glad you got him daz :) He should treat you well. Reckon you got him for a great price too!

Quote from: Master Q on July 15, 2013, 09:06:02 PM
What do you think of the price I got Horn at? Pretty fair IMO... Power is a massive plus, just needs fielding then I can smash Primaries.

Should join Wilko in the first XI batting line-up in a few seasons  :P Plus I've got a reason to follow the U19 WC - will I get the compensation money?
Good price I reckon. Power definitely a big plus for a 20 year old. Looks like I'm becoming a feeder cllub to you Q!

Got eight 19 year olds this season with a couple of amazing players that you should all look out for come next EOS :)

BB67th

Yeah Horn will be good, really wanted him, but he went a bit too high for my price range.

Cookie311993

Valentine went well under imo
Hobson was a bargain, maybe due to being a finger spinner
Lake was about right
Horn, was a strange one. Low accomplished, but that power :D good value imo

DazBurg

thanks Bro
(be careful though i don't think FF is used to us being nice to each other...LOL)

BTW CF what was Valentine training?
not a member so i cannot see his history of pops no sure what he popped in what prim last
though think i will go to field for a pop first good choice?

not sure with keepers never really trained one up Bryant was bought in already good

Cookie311993

Quote from: DazBurg on July 15, 2013, 09:11:30 PM

thanks Bro
(be careful though i don't think FF is used to us being nice to each other...LOL)

not a member so i cannot see his history of pops no sure what he popped in what prim last

not sure with keepers never really trained one up Bryant was bought in already good

What were his skills? One player I didn't have bookmarked

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 15, 2013, 09:10:21 PM
Good price I reckon. Power definitely a big plus for a 20 year old. Looks like I'm becoming a feeder cllub to you Q!
Haha, I've been looking for some, that's why I was posting like the whole season that youth farms or anyone selling young players should PM me at EOS, because I don't develop any youths myself.

DazBurg

Quote from: Cookie311993 on July 15, 2013, 09:14:04 PM

thanks Bro

What were his skills? One player I didn't have bookmarked

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=991881

Cookie311993

Fielding to reliable, batting to expert, keeping to outstanding. I like to keep my fielding to within 2 levels of the keeping skill

CrowsFan

thanks Bro

Ah you should have asked me this before he was sold, because now I can't see it. Basically I have spent the majority of the time training keeper batsmen, although just before EOS I trained his endo up for the T20 WC. I think he is probably about halfway to expert batting, whilst tech and keeping are pretty base level I think.