Main Menu

EOS Sales

Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Mudie should be damn close to popping to Accomplished bowling before I sell as well

BratPack

I will definitely have one, might have one or two more

Tjaling van Nierop - Wristy. I have no room for him with Nidheesh, Cuppens and Bruin

I should sell Bruin but I just can't bring myself to do it, he's my baby  :'(

CrowsFan

Why? Should have waited until people got prize money...

Cyrus

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 07, 2013, 12:16:02 PM
Why? Should have waited until people got prize money...
my best 2 will go up after prize money is given, but looking at the market there are avg players going for massive overs ATM so wanted to cash in on that

PowerBug

I don't think anyone buys 32yo's but i'll still post him anyways:
Huntley Carter - outs/outs rf.

Will probably have to resell but meh, it's 1k. Although, i now need a replacement fasty. Carter took 30 wickets in 12 SOD matches, so i'd like someone good preferrably. Can be a fast of fm, I have money.

If anyone is after an established keeper, i'll be selling Imran Adams very soon. (spec/spec/spec) I'll probably list him for about $200k, and yes, no need to remind me that i paid about triple his value when i bought him, i was on holidays and didn't see his skills probably. :P

Also, if anyone wants my 20yo's then say so, they aren't very good though:
Oswald Amos accom/accom rfm, Gifted Tech
Itumeleng Kamungozi cap/reli/reli AR, rfs.
Franklin Byrd accom/reli Bat, Safe Hands.

Shaggy

With my sale ongoing, and only 2 hours remaining, I am sitting at a healthy 4mill with my 4 most expensive and highest quality players yet to receive a bid. Should they get the minimum that I want for them and the rest stay as it is, it would amount to roughly 8.5mill which is what I ideally had hoped for. However I see it being closer to 9.5 given late bids on the cheaper players listed without reserves.

If those that haven't got bids yet don't get any, they will be relisted at the same prices until they do. All of that 4 are NAT quality players and in time will play in the NAT set up. One currently is.

If you have cash and want quality players, you know where to look.

Master Q

I'm just short of Von Luigi... He would of been great for me. All the others are not good enough or too expensive  :P

Shaggy

Yeah he sold for 1 mill. I was expecting around 900k for him so that is good news for me. :P

Relisted the 4 who didn't sell, being Baisya, Shah, Shakil and Smith.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Shaggy on July 09, 2013, 07:35:18 PM
Yeah he sold for 1 mill. I was expecting around 900k for him so that is good news for me. :P

Relisted the 4 who didn't sell, being Baisya, Shah, Shakil and Smith.

Baisya and Shakil seem rather pricey. Smith should go for a mil and Shah should as well with that exp. maybe wait till eos

Shaggy

Baisya I am not in a hurry to sell though. :) He is 75% through his keeping to WC, sitting on power training until the end of this season when I will get that WC. If he sells, he sells. But his red star will come this season and I am happy to carry his wage. :P

Cookie311993

Quote from: Shaggy on July 10, 2013, 10:11:38 AM
Baisya I am not in a hurry to sell though. :) He is 75% through his keeping to WC, sitting on power training until the end of this season when I will get that WC. If he sells, he sells. But his red star will come this season and I am happy to carry his wage. :P
ATM he is the 2nd best keeper for his age for Bangladesh. I had a look

Nails

I'd never pay that much for Baisya.

Talking about keepers, hopefully I get a steal like this guy at EOS sales http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=710178

Every bit just as good as Baisya, well on his way to a keeping pop and a bit of a way off excep/excep in bat/tech but not too far. He was down to 500 SR or so but now up to 3,000 SR with keeper-bat training only.

Therefore I agree, Baisya definitely overpriced.

Master Q

To be honest I think all the guys who didn't sell were overpriced...

CrowsFan

Andrew Lake - due for a batting pop in 1-2 weeks
Andy Valentine
Nadir Hobson - 8 weeks bowling training since last tech pop
Stephen Horn

These 4 all up for sale now, ending Sunday night (monday if they get extended due to EOS). All at a starting price of $0 so start your bids :)