Fletch74

Cyrus

sry to see you go old chum
please dont be a stranger and pop in from time to time to say hi
hope all works out for you mate and we see you back here soon
you will be missed mate

Nails

Hope you're staying on FF though champ. What Cyrus said has me confused

Was nice playing with you Fletch :) always sad to see a ff ftp'er go. Hopefully you login once every 50 days in case you want to come back even 2 years down the track. Imagine how rich you'd be. Muahahaha.

Cyrus

Quote from: Nails on March 27, 2013, 05:28:47 PM
What Cyrus said has me confused
walk into a round room Nails, then stand in the corner.
not hard to confuse you mate
what dont you understand?

Nails

It sounds like Fletch might only be leaving FTP but not FF? Then you say pop in once every now and again?

I was hoping he was only leaving FTP, but you make it sound like the worst case scenario is happening.

Fletch74

No, I've quit SC/DT/BXV as well.

Sorry bud, personal stuff takes precedence.

Nails

Sad to see you go Fletch :( Hopefully you do a PB and can return one day in the future.

Nails

Upset/frustrated I can't buy Nideesh. Not valk's fault. But I really need a GUN ws like Nideesh. My affiliate only has like 1 strike bowler. I really wanted Nideesh. Oh well. I bought Raja thinking I wouldn't be able to get Nideesh with his 1mil listing. Oh well. damn.

CrowsFan

Sad to see you go fletch :(

Valk can't believe Nidheesh didn't sell for 1 mill, especially considering Bobcat sold for 985k!

Master Q

Like others, sad to see you go Fletch. You'll be missed, and the FF/FTP scene won't be the same without you - great getting to know you over the years  :)

-Q

valkorum

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 27, 2013, 06:27:51 PM

Valk can't believe Nidheesh didn't sell for 1 mill, especially considering Bobcat sold for 985k!

Wrist spinners dont seem to be the flavour of the month.  Batsman with talents, AR's and fasties have been all the rage.  My accom/accom RF went for just under $1mil.  Current bid at $525k for Nidheesh, should see some more action later in the auction.

Justin Bieber

Sorry to hear you leaving Fletch :(. Hope everything's alright and hopefully see you around again some day :).

Quote from: valkorum on March 27, 2013, 08:27:11 PM
Wrist spinners dont seem to be the flavour of the month.  Batsman with talents, AR's and fasties have been all the rage.  My accom/accom RF went for just under $1mil.  Current bid at $525k for Nidheesh, should see some more action later in the auction.
Yeah, was just shown him and expected him to go close to 1 Mil as being a Wristy with his Experience and Primaries. Wristies are actually pretty handy and hard to find good ones so hopefully gets close to a Mil for you.

chrisuzz

Its sad to see a great member of FF go, youll be missed fletch!

Ill make sure i get atleast one of your players!

Cookie311993

Quote from: valkorum on March 27, 2013, 08:27:11 PM

Not having a talent I feel stops him from hitting the 7 digits. The people with that kind of money generally want a talent

CrowsFan

Bobcat didn't have a talent, but he was left handed so that may have boosted his price :)