Started by CrowsFan, August 22, 2012, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Fleming is now Exp/Acc

Cookie311993

I'm looking for young all rounders

Hellopplz

Quote from: PowerBug on December 09, 2014, 11:20:04 PM
But the one that will hurt most would be William Wardlaw. Been with me since the days of me being in Div 4, 11 seasons ago... I don't think I'd be able to hit sell, I'd likely retire him :\
Hate when it comes near time :'(. I sold off at the start but now at the stage where I'm just going to retire players when past it. Reckon he could still give things a go every now and again with his WC power, but in Division 1 not so sure :(.

I like Stapleton Valk but I won't be able to afford him :(. Maybe Cookie will!

Quote from: BratPack on December 10, 2014, 04:30:03 PM
Christopher Fleming - Acc/Acc FS
I could use a FS and he's a Scot so I may go for him a bit (within reason as I'll spend a season+ fixing his fielding :P ).

As for my sales:
Arawinda Nadarajah - Acc/Acc Med
Marcus Bissett - Acc/Acc Batter

Cookie311993

PowerBug

BratPack

Staggering my sales a bit. Fleming, MacLaverty and Wilkins are all up now. Murty will probably go up either late tonight or tomorrow

Cookie311993

I ended up getting Stapleton. Not too fussed about the price because he is Bermudan

BratPack

So how has everyone's EOS gone? I got pretty good prices on the guys I was selling. Picked up some nice cheap back up players too, including the one thing I was missing, a medium bowler

JBs-Hawks

Sold my two guns for 2.3m combined :)

PowerBug

Bought no one, sold my players for bugger all

valkorum

Someone bought an avg/org 17yo with terrible secondaries from me for $210k.  I was only expecting to get $1k for him.

AFEV

Really happy with my EOS. Got the two players I needed, a finger spinner and a batsman. On top of that got a replacement for Ma and a project medium with really nice talents all the meanwhile leaving me a cushion in case I'm losing money throughout the season.

PowerBug

And he has bought a player!!
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=694683

Will be a nice increase on my spin bowling stocks, means that Paul John will be getting sold soon.

PowerBug