AXV: Grand Final Match Centre.

Started by nas, August 23, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Congratulations: Tbag & Rids / Nostra.

BB67th

Well heading into the final afternoon of this AXV season, it's probably timely for a score update!

CRABS (1377.5 from 10 including C + VC)
Yeo, MacMillan, A.Kennedy, Zorko, Ziebell to come

vs

LLAMAS (1807 from 12 including C + VC)
Brayshaw, Gawn, Vandenberg to come

Well it looks like the Llamas will cruise to a big win. A massive 248 from skipper Macrae, with a nice 181 from Laird up back really left the Crabs without a chance.

I'll be back to update final scores later on tonight.

Rids

Huge congratulations to tbag on taking out the Grand Final! Way too good on the day!

BB67th

And here we have our grand final result!

A massive congratulations to the Tibetan Llamas for taking out the premiership with an emphatic grand final display.

The esteemed Asian Cup will be sent on its way to the Roof of the World without delay!

Irrespective of the conversation around the competition at the moment, I'd like to say a big thank you to all of our coaches for their efforts this season. While it hasn't been the most active competition, I know I, and others, have still enjoyed it a great deal, and I hope we can continue to do so in the future.

Particular thanks to nas as well for all his great help in running the competition this year.

Jay

fanTCfool

Thank you to both nas and yourself BB for looking after us this season. I sincerely hope that the AXV continues in some form next season as I personally look forward to the challenges ahead with the Mongolian side after a difficult season.

Rusty00

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 26, 2018, 10:51:35 PM
Thank you to both nas and yourself BB for looking after us this season. I sincerely hope that the AXV continues in some form next season as I personally look forward to the challenges ahead with the Mongolian side after a difficult season.
+1 Thanks to nas and BB!

Football Factory

Well done TBag

Badluck Crabbers

Thanks for the effort BB and nas.