AXVs: Home - Information, Links, Official Rule Book.

Started by Colliwobblers, August 15, 2012, 11:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 25, 2012, 12:48:29 PM
Quote from: Heppell21 on September 25, 2012, 01:27:40 AM
Great work Colli

Thanks Hepp we,re getting there, not sure I'm happy starting the season away against the Dongs, but who knows.

Lol, you'll be the first ever team in Asians history to occupy bottom spot on the ladder.

picker_man

Just noticed the draw colli great eforrt looks very even :)

Have just one request from the fans of the lambs ;D, if possible that one of the rival matches between us and the folders is played on mongolian territory?? maybe in round 16 where there's no advantage for home ground??

if it creates alot more work dont worry we'll survive mate ;)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nails on September 27, 2012, 09:21:57 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 25, 2012, 12:48:29 PM
Quote from: Heppell21 on September 25, 2012, 01:27:40 AM
Great work Colli

Thanks Hepp we,re getting there, not sure I'm happy starting the season away against the Dongs, but who knows.

Lol, you'll be the first ever team in Asians history to occupy bottom spot on the ladder.

Your teams not that good.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on September 27, 2012, 10:08:44 PM

Have just one request from the fans of the lambs ;D, if possible that one of the rival matches between us and the folders is played on Mongolian territory?? maybe in round 16 where there's no advantage for home ground??

I take it you play them away the other time you play?

You can play the RIVALRY ROUND game wherever you like, but NO TEAM gets the home ground bonus. It was used as the neutral round in order to ensure as requested every team played an equal number of home and away games.

Nothing to say you can't choose a ground in Mongolia to play it on but it won't be your home ground as far as the bonus goes.

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 27, 2012, 10:39:40 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 27, 2012, 10:08:44 PM

Have just one request from the fans of the lambs ;D, if possible that one of the rival matches between us and the folders is played on Mongolian territory?? maybe in round 16 where there's no advantage for home ground??

I take it you play them away the other time you play?

You can play the RIVALRY ROUND game wherever you like, but NO TEAM gets the home ground bonus. It was used as the neutral round in order to ensure as requested every team played an equal number of home and away games.

Nothing to say you can't choose a ground in Mongolia to play it on but it won't be your home ground as far as the bonus goes.

i didnt realise we could play rivalry round where ever we wanted, just saw their name in front twice though they had both home ground matches, all good then :)

tbagrocks

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 28, 2012, 12:05:57 AM
We've already got Footy Park pickers  :P

Need my permission to play on one of my stadiums :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 28, 2012, 12:09:14 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 28, 2012, 12:05:57 AM
We've already got Footy Park pickers  :P

Need my permission to play on one of my stadiums :P
Why, where else would you play the

SHOWDOWN  ;D

picker_man

The lambs have Sam Kekovich as their number 1 ticket holder, so we dont need permission of another team to play in Australia...... Sam will organise us the best faciliaties, at the best venue, at the best time, through all his contacts ;) ;D

Nah the lambs dont plan on playing in Australia for their rival match anywayz Tbag, we  would like one of the two rival games to be Mongolia :)

monstrum

Justin Bieber

Due to people why why why we have to change our name to Lao Elephants so others don't ask why it's Laos over Lao.

Justin Bieber

What the feck and what is up with your picture?

It changes everyday hahaha

tor01doc

Multiple personality - people call it Schizo - but it ain't.

Football Factory

How many players do we have on our lists now ... been looking but i can't find it? 50?

nas