AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Quote from: Maca24 on November 26, 2012, 10:29:34 PM
Nick Graham.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dfhjfufdjhuifhirghi8rghj! ARGH!!!!!!!!!

tor01doc

Hey well done to all - especially tbag and cw.

I don't think cw should wear that draft pick swap by himself - it is giving me 'great bloke envy' and 'martyr jealousy' so why don't we share and offer up draft picks to him.

I will offer 45 or 61.

If we all offer a couple his 'loss' is ameliorated ( ooooh I love using that word ) and we can still hang shower on him later without feeling guilty.

Any takers.

Well done again.

Colliwobblers

Tor01doc, lovely gesture, but in all honesty it is a balance to having the decision making power to take responsibility for the messes also.

I think everyone feels some compensation to tbagrocks is in order and I think there is only ONE person in a position to do so.

everything is just fine how it is :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Sid on November 26, 2012, 10:29:56 PM
Is Craig Moller available in the ND like he is in EXV/WXV?

Can't find him anywhere on the front page, if he's available we'll take him.

which pick is this for? is this a change from nick graham? pick #37 ?

tbagrocks

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 26, 2012, 10:30:17 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on November 26, 2012, 10:29:34 PM
Nick Graham.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dfhjfufdjhuifhirghi8rghj! ARGH!!!!!!!!!
I was very, very, very, very, very, very close to taking him before I passed :P but already got "Jimmy" and Macrae so I don't see how he getis into my team ???

Maca24

We want Graham. He will be a gem.

nostradamus

who's up now then?? ......l'm confused  :P

picker_man

So does that mean Moller is available :-\ if so i pick him

Justin Bieber

Ok I want to do this and upgrade Cw's rookie pick to y rookie pick 23. Only fair since I am the one getting the advantage. It may be small, but cw doesn't deserve to lose compensation. Actually you can have rookie pick 17 is you want :)

I don't want a no.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on November 26, 2012, 10:48:59 PM
Ok I want to do this and upgrade Cw's rookie pick to y rookie pick 23. Only fair since I am the one getting the advantage. It may be small, but cw doesn't deserve to lose compensation. Actually you can have rookie pick 17 is you want :)

I don't want a no.

You just got a No :)

You gain no advantage the rule is the rule, compensation for tbag was not required if we change a rule we change a rule and everyone has to just deal with it.

It was only my call to compensate tbag based on his strategy being effected under the old rule changing to the new rule.

it was an administrative issue and is fixed with the person responsible (me) paying the price (small).

Whatlez doesn't benefit as he gains nothing extra just what he already had and should have under the new rule.

Colliwobblers

Moller was available, if anyone knows of any and is willing to get me a list of any prelisted scholarship players or any others that were added to AFL lists prior to November 22 (national draft) I will post on the list of players.

sorry i did not get around to getting all these up pre draft.

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

adamant is up, did anyone PM him?

nostradamus

picker_man