AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:19:43 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 07, 2012, 11:15:37 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:07:13 PM
stupid nails :(

EDIT - you picked the perfect name for the team you follow colli hahah, so glad you guys didnt win!

what team do you support again?

the 2012 premiers ;) adelaide :)
who's going to stop Paddy, Who's going to stop Tex, Who's going to stop Tippo after them?

Noz

Quote from: Holzman on September 07, 2012, 11:46:37 PM
Quote from: Noz on September 07, 2012, 11:44:57 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:43:32 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 07, 2012, 11:35:38 PM
Get the f.u.c.k. over it.

I'm not choosing not to pick. I'm not picking because of my 6 player list I had prepared, 5 of them were selected today. Therefore I need a bit of time to research ages/which players I want etc.

Not because I don't want to pick. Other than when I was in Melbourne for family issues I've been one of the FASTEST pickers in this competition.

Get the f.u.c.k. over it, some of you appear like this draft is your life ::)

I made 1-2 small posts on the forum that took me 20 seconds in between goals and said maybe 1 line on chat and have not said anything else

::)

Pick will be up as soon as I know who I want.

well that make's sence you had 6 players and 5 were picked, 6-5 =1 left, stupid nails :( hahaha
Pb must of been the mathematician

nails has 2 picks though so he needs to find another one

Could of posted 1 at a time

tbagrocks

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 07, 2012, 11:05:07 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 07, 2012, 11:04:22 PM
Will pick after footy :)

boooooooooooooooooo  stupid nails ;)
what's the matter, stuck in the :P door? this draft will be going after Port win a flag

KoopKicka

The youngin over here needs some sleep :/

JBs-Hawks

Nails

Quote from: Noz on September 07, 2012, 11:50:01 PM

I'm not choosing not to pick. I'm not picking because of my 6 player list I had prepared, 5 of them were selected today. Therefore I need a bit of time to research ages/which players I want etc.

Not because I don't want to pick. Other than when I was in Melbourne for family issues I've been one of the FASTEST pickers in this competition.

I made 1-2 small posts on the forum that took me 20 seconds in between goals and said maybe 1 line on chat and have not said anything else

well that make's sence you had 6 players and 5 were picked, 6-5 =1 left, stupid nails :( hahaha

Could of posted 1 at a time

Well here's the one I'm certain on:

Forward line of:

Franklin, Pavlich, Roughead, J. Brown

Brown hasn't had his best year and should return better next season. If the Lions acquire someone like Kurt Tippett which they're a chance to, it'll prevent teams from being able to go 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 as they can do now...

Therefore Brown should increase in average a tad, in an improving team and play 2-3 more seasons.

Next pick once I've decided who...

tbagrocks

except the week it took you to take the first player ::) p.s joking :P

picker_man

we'll he could of though of that pick within the time it took him to think of coming up with his great post of calling kk "stupid".
Basicly dont have a go at anyone for taking there time if you cant back it up and pick straight away yourself, otherwise you look "stupid". ::)

Nails

My post was a joke referencing the post stating KK hadn't been offline this long since ever... lol

I don't have a problem with KK taking his time, he's allowed, was just lulzy at KK being offline soo long. Now shhhh, I've nearly made a decision.

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on September 07, 2012, 11:58:03 PM
My post was a joke referencing the post stating KK hadn't been offline this long since ever... lol

I don't have a problem with KK taking his time, he's allowed, was just lulzy at KK being offline soo long. Now shhhh, I've nearly made a decision.

hahah all good nails :) take your time mate

Justin Bieber

Pickers on the previous page you have 2 unnamed players lol and cw has quoted it twice.

Although both players are spuds and won't be picked haha

Noz

Didn't expect Brown but like you said if Tippet comes to the Lions he will hopefully get back to his best. Looked a bit slow this year though.

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on September 08, 2012, 12:00:35 AM
Pickers on the previous page you have 2 unnamed players lol and cw has quoted it twice.

Although both players are spuds and won't be picked haha

??? ??? ??? who'd i say??

picker_man

ok found it, but yeah one doesnt even play anymore but cw being admin can delete it anywayz :)

Noz

Quote from: picker_man on September 08, 2012, 12:02:38 AM
ok found it, but yeah one doesnt even play anymore but cw being admin can delete it anywayz :)
Both of them are still on a list and someone could pick them  :P