Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

elephants

!!!COME ON YOU ELEPHANTS!!!

Justin Bieber

+1

And vote for thread of the year!!

AFEV

Poorest use of space I've ever seen in a thread. :o ;)

Justin Bieber

Vote for thread of the year.

I nominated myself!! :)

Justin Bieber

The Elephants have had a successful drafting period. We had 3 selections in the National Draft and used these picks for the greatest talent in the land.

Our first pick was Lachie Whitfield, who is was the number one pick of the competition. He has great talent and will almost be a starter at the Elephants in his first AFL season.

Our second pick was for Oliver Wines. Wines is highly rated junior who could of gone higher than pick 7 in the National Draft. He is a ball winning jet and will with Whitfield join our midfield.

Our last pick for this year's draft was Tanner Smith. He was taken 36th overall and is highly rated. He will probide good cover in our defence stocks.

Overall, I believe the National Draft for the Elephants was very successful was we got 2 of the top 5, best young guns in the competition. This will strengthen our stocks in all areas.

So Elephants fans, please Welcome:

Lachie Whitfield                               Oliver Wines                             Tanner Smith

Justin Bieber

On a side note, Sam Dunnel has been promoted off the rookie list and has been given a perminate spot at his respected club. This will be valuable as he will be able to push for selection at the Elephants in all positions for the swing man.

Justin Bieber

The Elephants have just signed 4 promising youngsters for the 2014 season. 3 of who will be most likely starters for the young and great club.

Alexanda Fasolo, Chris Mayne, Scott Selwood and Craig Moller all join the Elephants. We believe we got the best out of both trades and sad to let some of our stars go in order to recruit this great talent. I believe that this new talent will only make the squad stronger and will only help us with our quest to win the premiership.

Justin Bieber

I officially announce that my threads open for business :)

Please tell me your thought :)

Justin Bieber

Why does everyone hate me?!?!? :'(

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on December 23, 2012, 12:03:32 PM
Why does everyone hate me?!?!? :'(
Because you stole my players :P

Great looking thread mate!

Justin Bieber