AXV: Turkish Gazelles - Noz

Started by Noz, August 12, 2012, 08:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

(All credit for designs go to c4v3m4n)
Welcome to the official page of the new Asian franchise known as the Turkish Gazelles. Below you will find all our team information from players to stadiums to recent drafts and our weekly results. We would like all of our fans to get around and sign up for the 2013 season as we believe that we can make a run for the top and win the inaugural Asian 15s grand final.

Noz

The Turkish Gazelle would like to announce that the official home ground for the 2013 season would be the 70,000 seater "Türk Telekom Arena" Many would recognise this stadium as the home ground of the famous Turkish soccer team Galatasaray, The President of Galatasaray Ünal Aysal is proud to welcome the new football club. Unal said it would be tough for the groundsman to keep up the soccer/afl stadium but has promised to cut down on home matches if it means the Gazelles can excel in the Asian competition. The Turkish Gazelle has a contract with the Türk Telekom Arena for 2 seasons

Locker rooms

Noz

Team:
Captain - Jobe Watson

SENIOR LIST

1. Jobe Watson
2. David Mundy
3. Ivan Maric
4. Michael Hurley
5. Mark Baguley
6. Paul Chapman
7. Luke Ball
8. Mitchell Duncan
9. Leigh Adams
10. Nathan Grima
11. Ben Cunnington
12. Brad Sewell
13. Tom Mitchell
14. Dean Cox
15. Brandon Ellis
16. Josh Thomas
17. Arryn Siposs
18. Sam Fisher
19. Adam Goodes
20. Josh Kennedy
21. Matthew Shaw
22. Jed Anderson
23. Easton Wood
24. Lewis Stevenson
25. Aiden Riley
26. Josh Mellington
27. Liam McBean
28. Andrew Raines
29. Nick Maxwell
30. Brent Renouf
31. Brendon Ah Chee
32. Jack Viney
33. Fletcher Roberts
34. Johnathan Simpkin
35. Matthew Stokes
36. Beau Maister
37. VACANT
38. VACANT
39. VACANT
40. VACANT

Rookie List
1. Mitchell Clisby
2. Dane Rampe
3. Lincoln McCarhty
4. Cameron Delaney
5. Matthew Taberner
6. Adam Oxley

Draft picks:
National Draft: 41, 42, 43, 44, 52 (upgrade Dane Rampe) 67 (upgrade Mitchell Clisby), 90 (Invalid)
Rookie Draft: 10, 42, 52, 90

Noz

Fixture and Results for the 2013 AXV Season.

Noz

The Turkish Gazelles will don this guernsey in there first year in the AXV

(All credit for designs go to c4v3m4n)

Noz

Starting 15

Defence
Nathan Grima, Sam Fisher, Mark Baguely, Matthew Shaw
(Easton Wood, Nick Maxwell, Lewis Stevenson, Mitch Clisby, Adam Oxley, Cameron Delaney, Dane Rampe)

Midfield
Jobe Watson, Josh Kennedy, David Mundy, Mitch Duncan, Matthew Stokes, Brandon Ellis,
(Tom Mitchell, Josh Thomas, Brad Sewell, Luke Ball,  Ben Cunnington, Jed Anderson, Jack Viney, Jonathan Simpkin, Aiden Riley, Andrew Raines)

Rucks
Ivan Maric
(Brent Renouf, Liam McBean)

Forwards
Paul Chapman, Leigh Adams, Dean Cox, Michael Hurley
(Beau Maister, Adam Goodes, Arryn Siposs, Josh Mellington, Brandon Ah Chee, Matthew Taberner, Lincoln McCarthy, Fletcher Roberts,)

Noz

Noz

Breaking News!

The AXV draft kicked of earlier today and all eyes were on the Turkish Gazelles who had pick 8, Many rumours and speculation was put forth over who the Gazelles would take after discussing it with the board and sifting through hundreds of names we finally came to a decision and drafted Jobe Watson.

Jobe graduated from Xaiver College and played football for the Sandringham Dragons in the 2001 TAC Cup, After spending just under 10 years on the Essendon primary list he has now relocated to Turkey at the ripe old age of 27 and will be welcome down at the Gazelles. Jobe has been granted captaincy duties throughout the 2013 AXV season, Though we believe our team will consist of many leaders and many weekly captain choices we hope our number 1 draft pick can fill the void most weeks. Jobe had a few words to say after joining the Gazelles.

Jobe Watson: Being here at the Gazelles is great the coaching staff is brilliant and our stadium is one of the best in the world, I hope i can prove myself to not only the fans but to our coach Noz who believed in me, After have a good 2012 season hopefully i can carry that over to the 2013 season and provide a pivotal role in my clubs success. Individual honours is not what I'm after but being named the first ever captain of the Gazelles is something special.

Noz

The team gets stronger

First Jobe Watson now Matthew Boyd, Boyd joins the Gazelles with pick 25 in the 2nd round with Boyd's massive season averaging an impressive 147 points many people thought he would go in the first round. The Gazelles coaching panel are thrilled for him to have sneaked up to them the board have releassed a statement regarding their latest pick.

Board: We are thrilled to have Matthew Boyd joining our ranks hopefully he can have a massive season and continue to pump them big numbers out week in week out.

More draft news to follow

picker_man

how many years did you give boyd on his new contract noz

Noz

Quote from: picker_man on August 30, 2012, 07:40:48 PM
Contracts will be finalised at the end of the draft, Though they have been drafted contracts have not been drawn up yet.

picker_man

Quote from: Noz on August 30, 2012, 07:48:29 PM
Contracts will be finalised at the end of the draft, Though they have been drafted contracts have not been drawn up yet.

nice diplomatic awnser. i traded him in british so was just wondering :)

Noz

Quote from: picker_man on August 30, 2012, 07:52:22 PM

Well we are a diplomatic country :)

As to your trade queries we are only in the 2nd round i don't think trading would suit anyone right now.

picker_man

Quote from: Noz on August 30, 2012, 08:21:31 PM

As to your trade queries we are only in the 2nd round i don't think trading would suit anyone right now.

haha i dnt want to trade him in, just wondering if you though he would go past next year.

Noz

Quote from: picker_man on August 30, 2012, 08:28:37 PM
Quote from: Noz on August 30, 2012, 08:21:31 PM

haha i dnt want to trade him in, just wondering if you though he would go past next year.
Oh haha well yes i do he turned 30 this week and still has another 2-3 years left in him.