Euro Medal

Started by Holz, August 11, 2012, 01:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: LaHug on August 17, 2012, 10:08:03 AM
Quote from: Holzman on August 17, 2012, 01:21:34 AM
Quote from: LaHug on August 17, 2012, 01:15:24 AM
So, by logo, do you mean a team emblem?
I have that Bison thing on the teams page but did you want an emblem as well?

Yeah. If you want to make one it would be great. If not I will be throwing together some for those who don't have one. If you look at the worlds night I'm going to put everyone's picture up like purple did
Can't even find purple's thread.........
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66123.0.html

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on August 16, 2012, 09:20:42 PM
OK HOW ABOUT NEXT THURSDAY, torp cant do friday, thursday seems ok for people and want clash with any game
I was away last friday and i had 2 of the top 5 players?? Why change it coz one perosn is missing out?

We said 7pm Friday before, no-one complained until 2 days ago... Just leave it where it is. And let it drag on, i don't  want it done in 20 minutes, build the suspense.

Justin Bieber

I think more the season why it is changed powerspud is because Holz is not entirely ready. 6 people don't have logos so if you wanted to help then we could do it this afternoon...

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on August 17, 2012, 12:29:26 PM
I think more the season why it is changed powerspud is because Holz is not entirely ready. 6 people don't have logos so if you wanted to help then we could do it this afternoon...
Why are the logos so important though? I know my side has no logo, mainly because i don't know how to make one, but i can't see why that's a problem. Personally i'd like to see the Greek flag there, not some logo of a titan.

nostradamus

l cant do Tuesdays and Thursdays