Euro 15s Fixtures, Results and Ladders

Started by Holz, April 15, 2012, 11:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on July 12, 2012, 08:53:50 PM
The best team is on top of course :)

2 games clear, time to start resting players ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on July 12, 2012, 11:40:23 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 12, 2012, 08:53:50 PM
The best team is on top of course :)

2 games clear, time to start resting players ;)

Been resting all year.

nostradamus

l dont even know whether l won or lost  ???

meow meow

Home games before rivalry round:

8 - Scrads
8 - Torp
8 - PB

7 - Hawka

6 - Nostra
6 - MTTY
6 - Holz
6 - meow
6 - HP
6 - Zip
6 - BGK
6 - LaHug
6 - MM
6 - ele

In a 14 round competition it should be 7 home, 7 away.

I propose that the 3 teams with 8 home games should have to have their round 18 games changed to away games, giving them 7 home games for the season.

This would mean that their round 18 opponents would have also have played 7 home games for the season. We would have 7 teams who have played 7 home games, and 7 teams who have played 6 home games. The teams with 6 home games played would then be the home team in rivalry round, leaving everyone with a 7-7 draw.

Rivalry round home teams: HP, Zip, BGK, Ele, meow, Lahug, MM
Rivalry round away teams: Scrads, Torp, PB, Holz, Nostra, MTTY

Justin Bieber

Probably doesn't affect us. If there wasn't a home ground advantage crap, we would be undefeated.

meow meow

Quote from: whatlez on July 20, 2012, 04:19:33 PM
Probably doesn't affect us. If there wasn't a home ground advantage crap, we would be undefeated.

If you had one less home game like you should have, and it just happened to be an away game in round 8, then Sweden would have beaten you so I am pretty sure it does effect you.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: meow meow on July 20, 2012, 04:27:33 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 20, 2012, 04:19:33 PM

If you had one less home game like you should have, and it just happened to be an away game in round 8, then Sweden would have beaten you so I am pretty sure it does effect you.

Yeah, but we would of beaten HP.

meow meow

It won't make much difference but I still think it should be changed to make things as even as possible. 8 home games for some, and 6 for others would effect % and may even cost a team a win.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on July 20, 2012, 04:35:54 PM
It won't make much difference but I still think it should be changed to make things as even as possible. 8 home games for some, and 6 for others would effect % and may even cost a team a win.

will change it up meow to make it fair. I thought the program i used would have had it equal, will do my best to make it completely equal.

Holz

Bottom of both the worlds and the euro, no looking good for me as coach. Both caused by horrible forward lines. Rivalry round looking important.

PowerBug

I'm going to finish 6th on the ladder.... I swear i hit 1st once.