Main Menu

Euro Medal

Started by Holz, August 11, 2012, 01:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

just announcing that the euro awards ceremony will now be Thursday 7:00 est. If you saw the world version last night it will be similar. However as many of you know I have been using a formula each week to calc votes. This has meant alit more effort each week and delays in putting up scores but it has all been for medal night.

Unlike the brownlow this isn't a midfield medal so anyone can win. Look forward to seeing everyone there. I will be posting results on here as well as running a chat room. On fanfooty elite chat.

Ziplock

The Valkyries believe Jack Grimes should win this, or the competition is rigged.

Hawka

Im giving Birch as mu only chance to come near the top

PowerBug

Lol, if it's not a midfield medal lids has it in the bag.

elephants

Dangermouse!!!

Woo, Friday is my birthday! Don't worry guys, I'm not after presents. Everyone send your best player to the Bashers instead, that'd be.more than enough!! ;D

Ziplock

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2012, 02:16:20 PM

lol, pb's right I think. It'd have to be like lids or beams or someone.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 11, 2012, 02:41:28 PM

lids, beamers and maric are my tips. I have run the formula but havent locked at it so have no clue yet.

nostradamus

Blease might go close  :P

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on August 11, 2012, 04:30:07 PM

lids, beamers and maric are my tips. I have run the formula but havent locked at it so have no clue yet.
cox would be right up there with maric you'd think.

maric and lids might be stealing points off eachother though?

then again, you have to consider swannies constant dominance, and abletts as well :P Do the votes take into account which team won/lost or not?

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 11, 2012, 05:06:58 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 11, 2012, 04:30:07 PM

cox would be right up there with maric you'd think.

maric and lids might be stealing points off eachother though?

then again, you have to consider swannies constant dominance, and abletts as well :P Do the votes take into account which team won/lost or not?

No purely on scores and position. If 2 players are on the same adjusted score it goes to the winning team. While its not a mid medal a mid still has a chance. Ablett and swan look good. Problem with a left is he plays for a good team so lots of point steal I

Ziplock

deledio has sidey and scotland nabbing points. I think it'll be beams- he's in the lions and has almost no serious competition. I think grimes is going to be surprisingly high though ;)

elephants

If Dangerfield doesn't place, I vow to take this to the 'Group Regarding Overall Impartiality in National Sports' (GROINS)...

Smashed it again today... Do I need to reel off his stats?

Holz

Quote from: elephants on August 11, 2012, 06:26:46 PM
If Dangerfield doesn't place, I vow to take this to the 'Group Regarding Overall Impartiality in National Sports' (GROINS)...

Pity no votes for today. In my team it will be MJ or cotchin. Gibbs or Mr X for the medal next year.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on August 11, 2012, 06:34:32 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 11, 2012, 06:26:46 PM

Pity no votes for today. In my team it will be MJ or cotchin. Gibbs for the medal next year though

:'( I am still pretty confident to say Danger for top 5. I think only Swallow, Daisy or Robinson would be a chance of nabbing his votes.

LaHug

Stanton to be dominating by round 7 and disappear...