Main Menu

B+F 2012 your top 10?

Started by aces-high, August 02, 2012, 01:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-high

I am disappointed in this year, but i actually think it is a good thing. The last few years havent really given us anything to get excited about. But in 2012 our boys have shown they can take it up and compete with anyone! With a bit of luck we could probably be entrenched in the 8 which is something i realistically didnt expet in 2012. The disappointment shows that i am starting to expect a certain level of performance from our team and i think we havr fallen below where we could actually be. Back to the B+F now and what do use think will be the top 10?!?? :D here's mine
1 Cotchin: obviously been our best player and will probs be top 5-10 in the brownlow
2 deledio: our star and most consistent player
3 Rance: close to all australian imo, held the backs together and been awesome!
4 Maric: what a recruit, a cult hero and the potential all australian ruckmen. Thoroughly deservant of a top 5 finish
5 Tuck: what a great season for him. Hard nut and a first class professional
6 Grigg: been a great pickup and has been top 3 for disposals in 2012
7 Martin: had a very good year and has shown all the tools to become an elite midfielder in the class of swan
8 Newman: captain courageous. Always a top 10 b+f performer
9 J roo couple of big games should get him in. He has kicked 47 goals so far in 2012 and will most likely be top 3 in the coleman. Good year without being amazing from jacky boy
10 Morris i know i missed houli but the impact morris has had so quickly in his first year has shown to me he is going to be a cornererstone in the backs for a long time.

What are your thoughts everyone?? :)

Justin Bieber

I think maybe Tuck 3. Grigg 4. Maric 5 and Rance/Martin for 6th,

aces-high

Yeah u might be right with tucky mate! Hes had a few standout games and his last 10 weeks have been senstional :P my only thoughts behind given Rancey a place in the top 3 is cause the coaches always give different reasonings in areas for votes. The criteria comes down to impact and what role they have been assigned. With rancey playing on oppositions best forwards and keeping them quiet (besides petrie :/ was heartbreaking too watch) i think he may score highly in the B and F. Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Spinking

A few blokes on here are tipping Lids to outscore Cotchin in the brownlow. I haven't seen all games - Do you think that is likely?

EZA100

i think cotchin will win it has more impact on games. but your right on target with the votes. if grimes and foley weren't injured you would definitely include them

Jroo

Top 10:
1. T.Cotchin
2. S.Tuck
3. B.Deledio
4. I.Maric
5. A.Rance
6. S.Tuck
7. D.Martin
8. S.Morris
9. R.Nahas
10. C.Newman
Also think Brandon Ellis and Shane Edwards could sneak into the top 10 if they continues there current form!

aces-high

Quote from: JROO8 on August 02, 2012, 04:15:59 PM
Top 10:
1. T.Cotchin
2. S.Tuck
3. B.Deledio
4. I.Maric
5. A.Rance
6. S.Tuck
7. D.Martin
8. S.Morris
9. R.Nahas
10. C.Newman
Also think Brandon Ellis and Shane Edwards could sneak into the top 10 if they continues there current form!
Maybe they could take Tucky's place who u wrote twice man ;) haha nah in all seriousness it's gonna be a tough gig to finish top 10 in 2012. Normally with our boys there are a standout 10 that u could real off on the top of your head, but this year is different. There are 15 players who could all get in there. Future is looking bright :)

aces-high

Quote from: EZA100 on August 02, 2012, 08:29:28 AM
i think cotchin will win it has more impact on games. but your right on target with the votes. if grimes and foley weren't injured you would definitely include them
Yeah most definately bud :) grimes was on track for a top 5 finish and the rising star award! Foley is so underated and people dont realize how much him being out is affecting us. His run and dash is vital! Unlucky for them.

Kellogscrunchynut

1.Cotchin
2.Deledio
3.I Maric
4.Tuck
5.Rance
6.Newman
7.Grigg
8.Martin
9.Houli
10.Riewoldt.

Ziplock

Jroo

Quote from: aces-high on August 03, 2012, 12:42:22 AM
Top 10:
1. T.Cotchin
2. S.Tuck
3. B.Deledio
4. I.Maric
5. A.Rance
6. S.Tuck
7. D.Martin
8. S.Morris
9. R.Nahas
10. C.Newman
Maybe they could take Tucky's place who u wrote twice man ;) haha nah in all seriousness it's gonna be a tough gig to finish top 10 in 2012. Normally with our boys there are a standout 10 that u could real off on the top of your head, but this year is different. There are 15 players who could all get in there. Future is looking bright :)
Tucks ment to be Grigg at 6

quinny88

1. Cotchin
2. Cotchin
3. Cotchin
4. Cotchin
5. Cotchin
6. Cotchin
7. Cotchin
8. Cotchin
9. Cotchin
10. Cotcin

:)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: quinny88 on August 04, 2012, 01:59:56 AM
1. Cotchin
2. Cotchin
3. Cotchin
4. Cotchin
5. Cotchin
6. Cotchin
7. Cotchin
8. Cotchin
9. Cotchin
10. Cotcin

:)

Misspelling on purpose at the end ;D

Toga

Quote from: Spinking on August 02, 2012, 08:01:33 AM
A few blokes on here are tipping Lids to outscore Cotchin in the brownlow. I haven't seen all games - Do you think that is likely?

i'd highly doubt that, i reckon cotchin has been easily more consistent, there will be games that lids will poll 3 and cotch will poll 2 probably but i reckon in most games that we have lost cotchin will notch up 1-2 votes whereas lids has been tagged out of a few games..

i'd put money on cotch finishing top 5

Jroo

Top 10:
1. T.Cotchin
2. S.Tuck
3. B.Deledio
4. I.Maric
5. A.Rance
6. S.Grigg
7. D.Martin
8. S.Morris
9. R.Nahas
10. C.Newman
My top 10 now
1. Cotchin
2. Lids
3. Tuck
4. Maric
5. Grigg
6. Rance
7. Morris
8. Edwards
9. Riewoldt
10. Houli