Started by whatlez, July 28, 2012, 08:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 08, 2013, 11:40:25 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 08, 2013, 11:37:21 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 08, 2013, 11:23:14 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 08, 2013, 11:21:25 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 08, 2013, 11:15:27 PM
And with that we welcome Joel Selwood as the new leader of our club, Travis Boak as a top midfielder at the club and Matthew Jaesch as a cover up defender.

Good news to the sons as they just strengthened their team. Good work by Adamant getting the trade over the line :)

that makes it sound like it hasn't happend before lol
It hasn't :( Nah I pulled off Tippett for Wellingham and Fasolo :P

overall your team looks alot better then what you took over ;) haha that is a big win, I need to win a trade like that i want some youngish fwds :( and im going to trade Clark soon which will make even worse lol. Trade me Fasolo ;D

your not going to get good young forwards offering the spuds your offering :P

I'm sorry, but You're* and You're*

picker_man

And with that we welcome Joel Selwood as the new leader of our club, Travis Boak as a top midfielder at the club and Matthew Jaesch as a cover up defender.

Good news to the sons as they just strengthened their team. Good work by Adamant getting the trade over the line :)

overall your team looks alot better then what you took over ;) haha that is a big win, I need to win a trade like that i want some youngish fwds :( and im going to trade Clark soon which will make even worse lol. Trade me Fasolo ;D

how do you know who im talking to or what im offering them ::)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: picker_man on January 08, 2013, 11:44:45 PM

the spuds you just offered me

Justin Bieber

flower off my thread. Please delete this shower Holz :)

picker_man

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 08, 2013, 11:46:32 PM

unlike you JB other coaches reply and say nah i'd prefer this player over him and work out a deal from there, instead of just no.  do you expect to be sent guns in the opening offer haha

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: picker_man on January 08, 2013, 11:51:20 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 08, 2013, 11:46:32 PM

unlike you JB other coaches reply and say nah i'd prefer this player over him and work out a deal from there, instead of just no.  do you expect to be sent guns in the opening offer haha

Yes, im not going to trade for anything but ;)

Jay

Good stuff with that trade lez and ada :)

Justin Bieber

In other news' Jaesnch leaves the club in 10 minutes and we gain Mzungu :)

Nige

Nige

Announcement:

As of the 25/07/14, Scotland's Savage Sons are under new management. After a bit of quiet conversation behind the scenes of the European XVs competition, Holzman - the administrator of the competition informed NigeyS, the current co-coach of the Dutch Dinos that his request for a team of his own had been granted.

The reason for outgoing coach whatlez's departure is unknown at this stage. The future of Nige's former team, the Dinos is currently unknown as well. With a new coach comes a lot of speculation, such at the moves he'll make and those he will appoint to help him. It has come to light that Jayman has been appointed as assistant.

Speculation is rife that new coach Nige is keen on changing name of the team, but to honour the legacy of his two predecessors - BGK and whatlez, he will likely named club awards after them as he feels their commitment and work at the club should not be disregarded. It is understood that NigeyS has immediately transitioned and will finish out the current season with the Sons.

Ricochet

????? so coaches arent suppose to vote on this kind of thing??

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on July 26, 2014, 11:57:04 AM
I did tell Holz to explain it to avoid this thing happening but he hasn't yet and I'm not sure when he intends to.

Not to mention this comp kinda lacks a few rules.

Ziplock

Quote from: NigeyS on July 26, 2014, 12:03:23 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on July 26, 2014, 11:57:04 AM
I did tell Holz to explain it to avoid this thing happening but he hasn't yet and I'm not sure when he intends to.

Not to mention this comp kinda lacks a few rules.

Nup, it's always been up to Holz's discretion.

Holz

Yeah lez informed me that he wanted to step down as head coach and I have been in contact with Nigey for a while about this and felt he was the right man for the job. At this stage I'm looking after the dinos for the last 2 weeks.

Nige

Posting this here just so I can work some stuff out re: trading/drafting and stuff.

Def: N Grima (NM), G Ibbotson (Freo), T McKenzie (GC), J Geary (StK), J Thurlow (Geel), , K Kolodjashnij (GC), M Fuller (WB), L Picken (WB), R Petterd (Rich), B Whitecross (Haw)

Mid: K Jack (Syd), S Grigg (Rich), N Jones (Melb), T Boak (Port), D Prestia (GC), C Young (Coll), R Conca (Rich), O Wines (Port), T Mzungu (Freo), D Armfield (Carl), E Templeton (StK), S Wellingham (WC), I Conway (Bris), M White (Port), D Pearce (Freo), N Suban (Freo)

Ruck: I Maric (Rich), B Grundy (Coll), J Witts (Coll), B Brown (NM)

Fwd: L Dahlhaus (WB), A Fasolo (Coll), J Blair (Coll), B Matera (GC), H Ballantyne (Freo), R Nahas (Rich), J Simpson (Freo), C McCarthy (GWS), J White (Coll), S Mayes (Bris)