« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EXV: Scotland's Savage Sons  (Read 13679 times)
Justin Bieber
Pretender Coach
Bootstudder

Leader of the Canadian Beliebers

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 08:22:53 pm »

Club Annoucements:

October 25: Adamant and Jayman join the coaching squad as assistant coaches
November 27: whatlez recruits 6 new faces to club in the National Draft
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:09:44 pm by whatlez » Logged
Justin Bieber
Pretender Coach
Bootstudder

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 08:42:24 pm »

We have just welcome two new members to the club.

Finally Jayman is back after his short period earlier this season and we welcome a new comer in Adamant.

Both good coaches and should help me in several aspects :)
picker_man
Coach

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 10:06:29 pm »

Watchout Adz is stuck in 2011 you might be recruiting gia :P but in all seriouse you need all the help you can get so good work hahah :P
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 11:46:48 am »

Got enough posts yet? Bloody hell hahaha!
Justin Bieber
Pretender Coach
Bootstudder

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 10:35:00 am »

A long and waited update to the Sons. In the national draft, we had 6 picks within the top 36 and 5 Within the top 26. With these picks we have selected the best talent in the land.

These include:

The best ruckman in the land Brodie Grundy.

Talented youngster and pick number 8 overall, Sam Mayes

The best defender in draft and second top DT scorer in U18's champs being Jackson Thurlow

Highly rated kid in Tim Broomhead

And West Australian great talent, Josh Simpson

We believe we have recruited the best talent in the land and will help the current squad push towards premierships in the future.
Justin Bieber
Pretender Coach
Bootstudder

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 10:39:03 am »

And with pick 34 we were able to snatch highly rates youngster and pick 14 overall, Aiden Corr
Scrads
Expert Coach

Final 2015 rankings..... AF:1439 DT:379 SC:6014

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2012, 11:46:21 am »

Well done Scotland, good draft haul !!
Justin Bieber
Pretender Coach
Bootstudder

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2012, 05:06:25 pm »

I honestly think this will help the side. Needed another strong defender. Sam Mayes will be the highest averaging forward of the comp next year. Simpson should get some sort of DPP. Grundy will be number one ruck at Collingwood in the near future. Things look on the rise 8)

And still have the rookie picks :D
Jay
Veteran Coach

2018 SC Overall Rank: 55th

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2012, 05:21:08 pm »

Great drafting there lez! :D
Holz
Master Coach

Dublin Destroyers

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 05:25:25 pm »

I honestly think this will help the side. Needed another strong defender. Sam Mayes will be the highest averaging forward of the comp next year. Simpson should get some sort of DPP. Grundy will be number one ruck at Collingwood in the near future. Things look on the rise 8)

I woudl be happy to bet against Mayes being the highest averagign forward rookie next year. Quite a few ahead of him in my opinion.
The F.A.R.K.
Experienced Coach

Long Live Kepler

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2012, 05:28:11 pm »

I woudl be happy to bet against Mayes being the highest averagign forward rookie next year. Quite a few ahead of him in my opinion.

he will be high ave in future but at lions it will take him a while to get a regular spot...they have a lot of similar players i,e rocliff, zorko, banfield, polec
Justin Bieber
Pretender Coach
Bootstudder

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 11:33:43 pm »

he will be high ave in future but at lions it will take him a while to get a regular spot...they have a lot of similar players i,e rocliff, zorko, banfield, polec

You lost me. But really how many/who Holz?
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2012, 08:59:43 pm »

Troy Menzel for one ;)
Justin Bieber
Pretender Coach
Bootstudder

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2012, 12:33:41 pm »

Troy Menzel for one ;)
Are you trolling?
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2012, 10:39:57 pm »

Troy Menzel for one ;)
Are you trolling?
No, but you are.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »