EXV: Scotland's Savage Sons

Started by whatlez, July 28, 2012, 08:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Club Annoucements:

October 25: Adamant and Jayman join the coaching squad as assistant coaches
November 27: whatlez recruits 6 new faces to club in the National Draft

Justin Bieber

We have just welcome two new members to the club.

Finally Jayman is back after his short period earlier this season and we welcome a new comer in Adamant.

Both good coaches and should help me in several aspects :)

picker_man

Watchout Adz is stuck in 2011 you might be recruiting gia :P but in all seriouse you need all the help you can get so good work hahah :P

elephants

Got enough posts yet? Bloody hell hahaha!

Justin Bieber

A long and waited update to the Sons. In the national draft, we had 6 picks within the top 36 and 5 Within the top 26. With these picks we have selected the best talent in the land.

These include:

The best ruckman in the land Brodie Grundy.

Talented youngster and pick number 8 overall, Sam Mayes

The best defender in draft and second top DT scorer in U18's champs being Jackson Thurlow

Highly rated kid in Tim Broomhead

And West Australian great talent, Josh Simpson

We believe we have recruited the best talent in the land and will help the current squad push towards premierships in the future.

Justin Bieber

And with pick 34 we were able to snatch highly rates youngster and pick 14 overall, Aiden Corr

Scrads

Well done Scotland, good draft haul !!

Justin Bieber

I honestly think this will help the side. Needed another strong defender. Sam Mayes will be the highest averaging forward of the comp next year. Simpson should get some sort of DPP. Grundy will be number one ruck at Collingwood in the near future. Things look on the rise 8)

And still have the rookie picks :D

Jay

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on November 27, 2012, 06:12:25 PM
I honestly think this will help the side. Needed another strong defender. Sam Mayes will be the highest averaging forward of the comp next year. Simpson should get some sort of DPP. Grundy will be number one ruck at Collingwood in the near future. Things look on the rise 8)

I woudl be happy to bet against Mayes being the highest averagign forward rookie next year. Quite a few ahead of him in my opinion.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Holzman on November 27, 2012, 06:31:25 PM

I woudl be happy to bet against Mayes being the highest averagign forward rookie next year. Quite a few ahead of him in my opinion.

he will be high ave in future but at lions it will take him a while to get a regular spot...they have a lot of similar players i,e rocliff, zorko, banfield, polec

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 27, 2012, 06:34:11 PM

he will be high ave in future but at lions it will take him a while to get a regular spot...they have a lot of similar players i,e rocliff, zorko, banfield, polec

You lost me. But really how many/who Holz?

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on November 28, 2012, 12:39:43 AM

Troy Menzel for one ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 01, 2012, 10:05:43 PM

Troy Menzel for one ;)
Are you trolling?

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on December 02, 2012, 01:39:41 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 01, 2012, 10:05:43 PM

Troy Menzel for one ;)
Are you trolling?
No, but you are.