EXV 15s Scotland Savage Son's under new management

Started by Holz, July 28, 2012, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

After his success is guiding the wolves in what is looking like a certain minor premiership, Whatlez has stepped in as head coach of Scotland and looks to build the team into a premiership fancy over the next few years. I would like to express my gratitude for BGK stepping in as coach of Scotland when we needed him and he did a great job of turning the team around and has left it much stronger than when he inherited it.

Justin Bieber

Thank you Holz for the opportunity. I have talked to Scrads about the situation in leaving the Wolves and there are no hard feeling.

I am excited for a fresh start and should enjoy myself at this new club.

The club is very young that's what I like. Looks to come mid ladder this year and should push hard to the top in the years to come.

Ziplock

what happened to grazz?

then following on, what happened to kai?

elephants

The comp is a pretty full-time commitment. I guess they just didn't have the time or interest in it :)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 29, 2012, 03:22:58 PM
The comp is a pretty full-time commitment. I guess they just didn't have the time or interest in it :)

BGK always did his job and showed lots of interest in the comp, just wasn't in a position to keep coaching the team.