BXV - Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs History

Started by elephants, June 23, 2012, 02:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Welcome Troy Menzel and Dom Barry to the club! Hopefully these player will bring some extra special excitement to the club with both players having super silky skills!

elephants

Heath Shaw has been put on the table!!!

In return the Hedgehogs coaching staff are after a decent forward and a solid young backmen.

Alternatively, they would accept a premium midfielder.

Ricochet

unfortunately we must say goodbye to Jetta and Docherty... but welcome Danyle Pearce and Rhys O'keeffe

Spite

Geary has moved clubs and we welcome C. Bird!

Ricochet

You know that Mullet kid who has been killing it this year... yeah we have him

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on April 19, 2013, 04:17:08 PM

Who's idea was it to pick him? I actually wanna know haha, I have a feeling it was Spite?

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on April 19, 2013, 07:15:46 PM

Who's idea was it to pick him? I actually wanna know haha, I have a feeling it was Spite?
As if! Was all me mate :p

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on April 19, 2013, 10:09:52 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 19, 2013, 07:15:46 PM

As if! Was all me mate :p

Hahahahaha alright mate ;)

elephants

elephants

Hedgehogs Press Release:

Joint Hedgehogs Head-Coach Elephants fronted the media today in order to notify their fans of the happenings of the Hedgehogs off-season thus far.

These are the key points:

• Scott Selwood will replace Brent Stanton as Hedgehogs Captain. Stanton will assume the role of Vice-Captain.

• Matt Lobbe and Heath Shaw have packed their bags and left Hebden Bridge, both were said to leave on positive notes.

• Nic Naitanui and Matthew DeBoer will join the Hedgehogs for the 2014 season and beyond with both players signing 10 year deals.

• Naitanui is said to be "excited and motivated" for the season ahead while DeBoer believes the Hedgehogs are a "genuine chance" to go one step further than this season.

• It is understood that Assistant Coach Ricochet is Assistant Coach by name only and partakes in a much greater role behind the scenes. He must reamin under the Assistant Coach title however due to restrictions by the league.

• A number of players are being tried in different positions over the summer with the hope that this will bring the best out of them next season. Aaron Mullett will move from the midfield to the backline, Jack Watts will move from the swing-man role to a more permanent backline position while Chris Yarran will be moved from the backline into a small forwards role.

Mr Elephants would finally like to thank all the Hedgehogs supporters who gave the team immense inspiration throughout the year and urges everyone to be on board next season for what promises to be one of the most eagerly anticipated seasons in the clubs short history!

Ricochet

haha do I get a 10 year deal as well!?

elephants

Nah mate, you're locked in for life haha ;)

Ricochet

Don't they look good in the trophy cabinet!

Prince of Wales Shield

Rob Roy Knock out Champion Shield

Justin Bieber

Only one that really counts ;)

I already have one of them :)

Ricochet

Quote from: whatlez on August 04, 2014, 06:10:44 PM
Only one that really counts ;)

I already have one of them :)
haha we'll get that one too ;)