Noz

monstrum

http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/

Lol i used google to find ur team page and came up with this  :P

Noz

Well umm that's different.......

Noz

Breaking News

With the inclusion of Canadain born ruck man Mike Pyke joining the Oxford Owls, Hamish McIntosh has hinted he wants out and is seeking a trade.

Also our Head Coach Noz has hinted he also wants to trade our first round draft pick (#7)

Offers for McIntosh and our first round pick #7 will be heard via private messaging our head coach Noz.

Also again on our head coach Noz, He has also hinted that Mike Pyke could be our inaugural captain leading into Round 1. The Oxford Owls board is currently questioning their decision to have named Noz a head coach.

Justin Bieber

Haha I really like the last column haha.

Noz

News from the Owlery

We would like to widen our parliament by adding several other coaches, We are mainly looking at a Assistant coaching role if you are interested you a welcome to private message our head coach Noz to apply.

We have fired our media coach after sending out our club slogan via email to the tens of thousands of our fans, Many were outraged by this motto and didn't find it as funny as our ex media coach did. That motto was "Don't have a hoot have a root" We are currently working on a new motto.

Our inaugural leadership group will be named within the next week, We believe these players can lead the Oxford Owls to success and the younger talent coming through can look up to them for guidance and support.

Rumours surrounding that our players will only play at night time and be nocturnal is false. We will also not being living in trees as a family. Players are more than welcome though to live in a tree but we don't recommend it.

JBs-Hawks

Little birdy tells me you key bargaining chip is off for lars surgery

Noz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 08, 2012, 09:39:59 PM
Who?

picker_man

Quote from: Noz on August 09, 2012, 03:27:33 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 08, 2012, 09:39:59 PM
Who?
i think i heard mcintosh yesterday

Justin Bieber

Yeah I read online... Lol

Noz

Pykey has jumped over McIntosh in the ruck rankings anyway, Even though McIntosh will be back to his best next season lars or now lars.

monstrum

Quote from: Noz on August 10, 2012, 12:13:07 PM
Pykey has jumped over McIntosh in the ruck rankings anyway, Even though McIntosh will be back to his best next season lars or now lars.

For north melbournes sake i hope he's not, needs to be traded asap (mind u will get F all for him u'd think)

Noz

Quote from: monstrum on August 10, 2012, 07:12:15 PM
Quote from: Noz on August 10, 2012, 12:13:07 PM

For north melbournes sake i hope he's not, needs to be traded asap (mind u will get F all for him u'd think)
Hopefully he is traded one of McIntosh and/or Daw would need to be traded.

Justin Bieber

picker_man

you wont be able to start him in your dt anymore either lez :'( lol.