BXV: Manchester Magic - History

Started by Torpedo10, June 21, 2012, 06:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Swallow This!

It has been discovered that it is very likely for David Swallow to move to the Magic from the Liverpool Lobsters. Also according to reports Harry Taylor and Chris Masten are the Outs for the Magic. Tendai Mzungu could also be a player to become the 4th player involved in the trade between these 2 great clubs.

Justin Bieber

You can't change your team before the trades have been officially confirmed ::)

Torpedo10

Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 07:32:44 PM
You can't change your team before the trades have been officially confirmed ::)
I haven't.  ::)

Ricochet

Rumours on twitter involving young Libba being linked to a drug scandal! any truth to this?

PowerBug

David Swallow isn't on your team list Torp. Are you hallucinating?? ???

Soudns pretty true to me ric.

Torpedo10

Lots of potential trades happening around Manchester at the moment.  ;)

Torpedo10

The Magic are looking for another good midfielder. PM me with offers.  :)

Justin Bieber

Remeber my offer for Cotchin ;)

Torpedo10

As the end of the draft approaches the trading time will begin soon.

elephants

monstrum

1st trade for the Liverpool Lobsters see's David Swallow and Tendai Mzungu moved to the Manchester Magic..  ::)

Torpedo10

There have been some BIG trades made. Now waiting for them to be accepted by the Trading Commitee.

Torpedo10

I am proud to announce Purple77 as the Magic's new assistant!

Torpedo10

I am pleased to welcome Steven Motlop, Sam Reid(GWS), Joel Wilkinson, NAT 3 & NAT 70

In exchange the Magic see Josh Jenkins, Eddie Betts, NAT 36, NAT 40 & NAT 33 go, We wish them good luck at their new club.

Torpedo10

I am VERY PLEASED to announce Lachie Whitfield, Dimitri 'Jimmy' Toumpas and Joe Daniher as the Magic's new recruits from the National draft yesterday at picks 1,3 and 4! I wish Lachie, Dimitri and Joe good luck at their career at the Magic!