Leeds Leeches History

Started by BB67th, June 21, 2012, 05:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

In big news the Leeches have announced their first trade in the British XVs Initial Trading Period. Young guns Luke Shuey and Jeremy Howe have the left the club along with Pick 8 in the National Draft. In return the Leeches get one of the top defenders in the league in Heath Shaw along with young mid Luke Parker and Pick 20 in the National Draft. The Leeches think this will add some stability into the backline and is a solid move forward for next year.

BB67th

Big decisions are being made at the Leeches right now and the latest is that young guns Luke Shuey and Jeremy Howe will be staying at the club for now. A trade was made involving them with the Hedgehogs, but after it was found that they did not actually possess the draft pick they were trying to trade ::) a deal could not be found that could please both parties.
Head coach BB67th said that he was upset that a good deal couldn't be found, but that he is happy that the club gets to keep some young talent in the side.

BB67th

The Leeches will be holding a press conference this afternoon at around 5pm AEST. Put in your questions by pm or post here. And please make this conference more successful than the Folders one ::)

Torpedo10

1. Quali sono i Leeches Leeds puntando nella prossima stagione, primi ministri britannico, migliori quattro, otto o migliori non fanno finale?

2. Se le Sanguisughe avere una squadra per i giovani o esperienza?

3. Quali giocatori ti inseguono nella finestra di scambio illimitato dopo il progetto nazionale?

4. Si è detto che la magia Manchester sono a caccia di giovani calciatori. Vuoi cercare di nascondere i tuoi giocatori da qualche parte i Magic non li trova?

Grazie e avere una buona giornata,

Torpedo10

BB67th

Not long left to get your questions in before the press conference starts. The Leeches are also set to announce big news in their coaching staff so make sure you all tune in.

BB67th

Leeds Leeches coach BB67th walks into the room along with high profile players Brett Deledio and Mark LeCras. An unknown man also follows them up on stage. The media begins to fill the busy room and everyone gets set for the beginning of the press conference.

BB67th: I'd like to thank everyone who came for the press conference today. It looks like we have a great crowd of about 1000 in here. I'd like to introduce sitting here with me Brett Deledio, Mark LeCras and next to him FF member AzzDaazz.
Now down to business. As I am sure you are all well aware of, Brett will be captaining the Leeches next year with LeCras to be his on field vice-captain.
I am also proud to announce that AzzDaazz, a new FF member, will be joining on the Leeches coaching panel from now on. He will be taking a very active coaching assistant role in the team. I will now let the others say a few words.

AzzDaazz: I am very happy that the Leeches hierarchy has trusted me with position of assistant coach. I look forward to working with the team, and to start seeing success in the upcoming season. Carn the Leeches.

Brett Deledio: I am just really happy that the Leeches have shown the faith in me to pick me up in the first round of drafting and have made me their club captain. I can't wait to get out there and play my first game with all the boys. Mark do you have anything to add?

Mark LeCras: Nope you said it all Brett.

BB67th: Also Luke Shuey will now be staying with the Leeches and is no longer up for trade for those that were interested in him. Now I will open up to any questions that people may wish to ask.

A strange Spanish man stands up and rips out some hard hitting quickfire questions.

Spanish man: 1. Quali sono i Leeches Leeds puntando nella prossima stagione, primi ministri britannico, migliori quattro, otto o migliori non fanno finale?

3. Quali giocatori ti inseguono nella finestra di scambio illimitato dopo il progetto nazionale?

4. Si è detto che la magia Manchester sono a caccia di giovani calciatori. Vuoi cercare di nascondere i tuoi giocatori da qualche parte i Magic non li trova?

The crowd and all on stage are left confused for a moment, until Mark LeCras fixes the problem.

LeCras:
Don't worry I've got Google Translate here on my phone to see what he said.
1. What are leeches pointing in Leeds next season, British prime ministers, top four, eight or better are not final?

2. If Leeches have a team for the youth or experience?

3. Which players chase you in the window of unlimited exchange after the national project?

4. It has been said that the magic of Manchester are on the hunt for young players. Do you want to try to hide your players somewhere the Magic can not find them?

Thank you and have a good day,

BB67th: Well those are some interesting questions. Firstly I don't personally plan on becoming British Prime Minister, but the top 8 is where we are aiming to finish next season with a relatively young squad right now. What about you Azz?

AzzDaazz: Lol I'm not running for pm anytime soon.

BB67th: I believe the Leeches have recruited mostly youth but with some experience melded in there in the midfield especially. They should make a good combo.
So far I have had no players chase me through any windows so I am doing alright there.

Brett Deledio:
I can't say the same there actually. I've had to buy protective curtains for my windows.....

BB67th: Okay Brett.... To answer the Spanish mans last question, we do not hide any of our players unless of course an emergency such as an alien invasion occurs in which the aliens are trying to steal players from the Leeches in a bid to try and disrupt our British 15s campaign for the season. We are not scared of Manchester at all.
Are there any more questions then?

There are blank looks all around the room. All the questions that needed to be asked have already been asked really.

BB67th: Alright then I would like to thank everyone for coming today and Carn the Leeches!

The crowd applauds as the coaches and players leave the room.

Torpedo10

Quote from: BB67th on September 16, 2012, 06:12:05 PM
Leeds Leeches coach BB67th walks into the room along with high profile players Brett Deledio and Mark LeCras. An unknown man also follows them up on stage. The media begins to fill the busy room and everyone gets set for the beginning of the press conference.

BB67th: I'd like to thank everyone who came for the press conference today. It looks like we have a great crowd of about 1000 in here. I'd like to introduce sitting here with me Brett Deledio, Mark LeCras and next to him FF member AzzDaazz.
Now down to business. As I am sure you are all well aware of, Brett will be captaining the Leeches next year with LeCras to be his on field vice-captain.
I am also proud to announce that AzzDaazz, a new FF member, will be joining on the Leeches coaching panel from now on. He will be taking a very active coaching assistant role in the team. I will now let the others say a few words.

AzzDaazz: I am very happy that the Leeches hierarchy has trusted me with position of assistant coach. I look forward to working with the team, and to start seeing success in the upcoming season. Carn the Leeches.

Brett Deledio: I am just really happy that the Leeches have shown the faith in me to pick me up in the first round of drafting and have made me their club captain. I can't wait to get out there and play my first game with all the boys. Mark do you have anything to add?

Mark LeCras: Nope you said it all Brett.

BB67th: Also Luke Shuey will now be staying with the Leeches and is no longer up for trade for those that were interested in him. Now I will open up to any questions that people may wish to ask.

A strange Spanish man stands up and rips out some hard hitting quickfire questions.

Spanish man: 1. Quali sono i Leeches Leeds puntando nella prossima stagione, primi ministri britannico, migliori quattro, otto o migliori non fanno finale?

The crowd and all on stage are left confused for a moment, until Mark LeCras fixes the problem.

LeCras:
Don't worry I've got Google Translate here on my phone to see what he said.
1. What are leeches pointing in Leeds next season, British prime ministers, top four, eight or better are not final?

2. If Leeches have a team for the youth or experience?

3. Which players chase you in the window of unlimited exchange after the national project?

4. It has been said that the magic of Manchester are on the hunt for young players. Do you want to try to hide your players somewhere the Magic can not find them?

Thank you and have a good day,

BB67th: Well those are some interesting questions. Firstly I don't personally plan on becoming British Prime Minister, but the top 8 is where we are aiming to finish next season with a relatively young squad right now. What about you Azz?

AzzDaazz: Lol I'm not running for pm anytime soon.

BB67th: I believe the Leeches have recruited mostly youth but with some experience melded in there in the midfield especially. They should make a good combo.
So far I have had no players chase me through any windows so I am doing alright there.

Brett Deledio:
I can't say the same there actually. I've had to buy protective curtains for my windows.....

BB67th: Okay Brett.... To answer the Spanish mans last question, we do not hide any of our players unless of course an emergency such as an alien invasion occurs in which the aliens are trying to steal players from the Leeches in a bid to try and disrupt our British 15s campaign for the season. We are not scared of Manchester at all.
Are there any more questions then?

There are blank looks all around the room. All the questions that needed to be asked have already been asked really.

BB67th: Alright then I would like to thank everyone for coming today and Carn the Leeches!

The crowd applauds as the coaches and players leave the room.
Learn your languagues Lecca! It's not spanish, it's Italian. The questions don't make sense in Spanish.  :P

BB67th

Lecca never mentioned anything about being the language being Spanish. The Spanish man just knew how to speak Italian and that's how he asked his questions :P

picker_man

lol cant believe i read that 1st question 3 times to see if made sence the next time round ::) damn spanish :P

BB67th

Haven't made any trades here yet and all of my players are up for trade except for Deledio and Shuey (would need an amazing offer to trade on of these two).

I am also looking to trade pick 8 in the national draft for an established player in a straight swap or as part of a package.

AzzDaazz

New Assistant Coach, AzzDaazz here. One week at Leeds and already I am loving it. It is a dream come true to coach a team like the Leechers. The team is excellent and i cannot wait for the season to start!