Main Menu

Sinclair!

Started by LaHug, June 12, 2012, 11:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/138300/default.aspx
Rising Star nomination!
I'm a little extra excited for him considering he's a school friend of mine!

Shaggy

Yeah he played fantastic. I have been a fair bit disappointed by him in the past, as his decision making hadn't been very good, but this week it was exceptional.

Cruiseon

Quote from: Shaggy on June 12, 2012, 01:36:39 PM
Yeah he played fantastic. I have been a fair bit disappointed by him in the past, as his decision making hadn't been very good, but this week it was exceptional.

I agree Shaggy, I had written him off early as always getting caught with it but he's starting to look comfortable at AFL level. Good on him, hopefully it continues to improve his growing confidence.

Spite

Quote from: Cruiseon on June 12, 2012, 10:28:58 PM
Quote from: Shaggy on June 12, 2012, 01:36:39 PM

I agree Shaggy, I had written him off early as always getting caught with it but he's starting to look comfortable at AFL level. Good on him, hopefully it continues to improve his growing confidence.

I have always thought that his positioning on the ground is fantastic, always gets to the right spots, but just couldn't use it well. Lucky you can learn how to use it but it's harder to learn how to read the play, so hopefully he has a bright future!