My Plan for this Week

Started by powersuperkents, June 07, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

You may be shocked to hear this but I'm making no trades for this week. I don't care about the number of 0's i get. I'm going for league and I will definitely lose my second game overall and in a row.

The Reason:
Good news Horsley's being rested!!! Yes I'm getting another 0 but he won't drop in price. My plan is for in the long run. Stants should most likely drop again this week and then I finally get another week where Horsley doesn't play and Stants hopefully drops again. Then I'm set for my master plan. Downgrade Jmac for hopefully a new comer rookie midfield (please be better than the current no. 1 option Marley Williams) then upgrade Horsley to Stants. Taylor Adams and Treloar should cost more by then to so downgrade one and upgrade the other for another premo or just downgrade Adams and upgrade Malceski (swinging towards this) for Suckling/Birchall (would be Scotland but his injury) and hopefully when Carrots returns a and drops in price I can upgrade Lake/Hargrave for him!!! I got a few weeks of observation ahead of me :)

Write your suggestions/strategies below aswell if you please :)