EXV trade discussion and rumour mill.

Started by Holz, May 23, 2012, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

From the request of others im going to open this thread for people to talk about trades who they are unhappy with and who they really want to get into their squad. No trades can happen till trade period but should be abit of fun and stop other threads being clogged up.

elephants

Woooo!

Leuenberger, James Podsiadly and Jack Watts are on the trade table!

Can offer other forwards too!

Looking for backmen!

k, go!

CrowsFan

Big chance Watts will be named as a backman next year. I wouldn't trade him ;)

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on May 23, 2012, 05:31:06 PM
Woooo!

Looking for backmen!

k, go!
U do realise that it doesn't mean we get to trade at the moment, we have to wait till End of season.   :-X

Holz

Round 3 pick Priddis, 90 averaging FWD/MID M.Johnson and gun back J.Adcock will be on top of the trading block for the eagles as we go on the search for a captain, backup ruck and some young defenders.

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 23, 2012, 05:43:17 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 23, 2012, 05:31:06 PM
Woooo!

Looking for backmen!

k, go!
U do realise that it doesn't mean we get to trade at the moment, we have to wait till End of season.   :-X

Yeah?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2012, 01:26:32 PM
In other news.

Head assistant coach of the Mighty Macedonian Wolves, has declared that he hates Hayden Ballatyne and will offer to trade him in the off season.

A quote was made in his statement:

"I hate the flog, get out of our team".

This haha

The Wolves might be looking to invest in a ruckman  :o

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2012, 05:54:20 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2012, 01:26:32 PM
In other news.

Head assistant coach of the Mighty Macedonian Wolves, has declared that he hates Hayden Ballatyne and will offer to trade him in the off season.

A quote was made in his statement:

"I hate the flog, get out of our team".

This haha

The Wolves might be looking to invest in a ruckman  :o

Mmmmm... Go on...

meow meow

I don't have enough Bulldogs players in my team. Boyd is an old man and it shouldn't take too much to lure him to Sweden.

Justin Bieber

I did see the Leuy offer.

Well we might have to wait till pre-season. Well after the off-season to see how Leuy goes and see how the mighty Bellchambers goes when Hille's back.

So we will have to wait and see.  (but no Broughton) haha

Torpedo10

Quote from: meow meow on May 23, 2012, 06:04:08 PM
I don't have enough Bulldogs players in my team. Boyd is an old man and it shouldn't take too much to lure him to Sweden.
meow, Boyd is on the trading block surprisingly so Where's ur team? I can check if there are any supreme players although I've already got offers from PB and holz.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2012, 06:04:41 PM

Well we might have to wait till pre-season. Well after the off-season to see how Leuy goes and see how the mighty Bellchambers goes when Hille's back.

We've had interest from elsewhere so I think we'll survive without the hack ;)

meow meow

Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 23, 2012, 06:06:40 PM
meow, Boyd is on the trading block surprisingly so Where's ur team? I can check if there are any supreme players although I've already got offers from PB and holz.

Right here:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45094.msg599995.html#msg599995

Got plenty of youth coming through in 1st and 2nd year players like Batchelor, Wallis, Hombsch, Treloar, Bennell, Sexton, Cameron and more on the way in Lockyer and Kelly down back. We're in a position where we can trade our 1st and 2nd round picks next year and still have plenty of quality young talent. Griffen, Redden, Martin will be the backbone of this team for a long time. Mooney will be a superstar in a few years.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on May 23, 2012, 06:12:53 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2012, 06:04:41 PM

We've had interest from elsewhere so I think we'll survive without the hack ;)

haha he's coming 7th in our B&F. That's how good we are going.

Did I mention we are top?  :P

elephants

Quote from: meow meow on May 23, 2012, 06:15:40 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 23, 2012, 06:06:40 PM

Right here:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45094.msg599995.html#msg599995

Got plenty of youth coming through in 1st and 2nd year players like Batchelor, Wallis, Hombsch, Treloar, Bennell, Sexton, Cameron and more on the way in Lockyer and Kelly down back. We're in a position where we can trade our 1st and 2nd round picks next year and still have plenty of quality young talent. Griffen, Redden, Martin will be the backbone of this team for a long time. Mooney will be a superstar in a few years.

Does this mean you will?