Started by Capper, May 21, 2012, 12:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Both Swans 1s and 2s won by 101 points.

1s
Swans 21.12.138 def Demons: 5.7.37

2s
Swans 22.12.144 def Eastlake 5.13.43
Goal Kickers: M. MORTON 6, J. WHITE 4, M. SPANGHER 4, M. SEABY 4, J. MOORE , L. Kilpatrick , T. MITCHELL , J. LOCKYER
Best Players: M. SEABY, M. SPANGHER, S. BIGGS, N. Lewington, B. MEREDITH, H. CUNNINGHAM

on another note Spanger back next week????

elephants

Justin Bieber

Morton another 6...

How did Mitchell go?

Capper

Morton 24 goals in 3 week but has never been in the best 6 players.

whatlez, no stats on NEAFL site, i didnt see the game.

Try big footy

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on May 21, 2012, 02:54:15 AM
Morton 24 goals in 3 week but has never been in the best 6 players.

How is that possible! ??

SydneyRox

Quote from: whatlez on May 21, 2012, 01:27:00 AM
Morton another 6...

How did Mitchell go?

From Swans report.

In just his third match, the performance of father-son recruit Tom Mitchell will have Swans fans excited with the 18-year-old instrumental in the victory collecting 35 possessions, 6 marks and kicking a goal.

But it wasn’t just the numbers which were encouraging, it was the way the tough midfielder threw his body into packs to win possession then with a clever kick or handball would have a teammate running into goal or an attacking position.

After overcoming persistent injuries over pre-season, Mitchell has stepped up his game time in his three matches this year from 30 minutes to 45 and now 70 minutes today.

“It’s another step forward for Tom,” Swans Reserves coach Jared Crouch said. “He’s a good little player and can certainly find the footy.”

Justin Bieber

Ok i'm keen for Mitchell at round 13.

Horse to Mitchell maybe?

Capper

I still think that it will be weeks before he plays this year and it will only be if guys get rested or injured.

Will have to wait and see how he pulls up form a couple of full games in the 2s before he is considered.