CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

their through, Torres has put us through.
2nd time in 3 years Chelsea will be in the Champions league final wwwwwwwwooooooooo ;D :D :) :-* :-* 8)
so happy right now!

Good luck you other spuds ;)

Luigi197

CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

BoredSaint

I dont get why everyone is going crazy after torres scored.. wouldnt you guys have gone through on away goals anyway??

Hawka

Wow....
bring in all these amazing managers and they cant get the job done and an interm coach is on the verge of giving you the CL
i reckon appoint him full time right away

CrowsFan

Quote from: BoredSaint on April 25, 2012, 12:02:28 PM
I dont get why everyone is going crazy after torres scored.. wouldnt you guys have gone through on away goals anyway??
Haha yep they would have ::)
Making my prediction of a Bayern win in the final even more likely now. Wishing I had put money on it like I suggested others to do...

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 25, 2012, 12:07:56 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on April 25, 2012, 12:02:28 PM
Haha yep they would have ::)
Making my prediction of a Bayern win in the final even more likely now. Wishing I had put money on it like I suggested others to do...
Bayern! :D Yes, I don't follow soccer but there are two teams I go for: QPR and Bayern :D

Bayern because my mates at school love them and are always talking about Bayern so I know most of the players by now, and QPR because everyone has to follow someone in the EPL right? ;)

Jukes

Brace yourselves
Here comes a 5-0 win for Madrid/Munich.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Hawka on April 25, 2012, 12:03:53 PM
Wow....
bring in all these amazing managers and they cant get the job done and an interm coach is on the verge of giving you the CL
i reckon appoint him full time right away
yeah the interm manages have done better jobs than the FT coaches! one lose so far for him! might need to sign him up

elephants

flower flower flower. I fell asleep so was going to watch the replay. Knew I shouldn't have come on FF hahaha.

CrowsFan

Just watched the game and Chelsea were extremely lucky to get the draw and advance to the final. Even with 10 men behind the ball at all times Barca still managed to create so many chances, I don't know how they didn't convert any of them.

Plus what was Terry thinking when he kneed Sanchez? He's just an idiot because now he will miss out on the final and they will definitely miss him. Although I guess now he wont be blamed for missing the penalty that loses them the game again like he did against United a few years back :P

Luigi197

Although we would've gone through anyway with a 2-1 loss, of course everyone was going crazy after our second goal because we still didn't lose to Barca, and it was kind of the icing on the cake.

Correct me if i'm wrong; but didn't Di Matteo get sacked as the manager of Wigan early in the EPL season?

BlackMamba

Quote from: Luigi197 on April 25, 2012, 01:34:32 PM
Although we would've gone through anyway with a 2-1 loss, of course everyone was going crazy after our second goal because we still didn't lose to Barca, and it was kind of the icing on the cake.

Correct me if i'm wrong; but didn't Di Matteo get sacked as the manager of Wigan early in the EPL season?

Yeah he was at West Brom.

Anyways, watched the game, Chelsea defended with courage, stupid refs as always try to cheat it for Barca. GW Chelsea but I want Real Madrid to smash you lol. Time for the special one to get some direct payback on Terry and Roman.

Also one more thing, sucked in Fabregas lol shoulda stayed with us.

CrowsFan

Quote from: BlackMamba on April 25, 2012, 01:41:13 PM
What get payed half as much and not win any trophies? Yeah definitely should have stayed with you ::)

elephants

Who gives a flower if we were 'lucky' to draw. For most of the game we were without three of our first choice centre backs.

In my books awesome performance. Who do we have to beat in the final?

BlackMamba

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 25, 2012, 01:44:40 PM
Quote from: BlackMamba on April 25, 2012, 01:41:13 PM
What get payed half as much and not win any trophies? Yeah definitely should have stayed with you ::)

Lol, he could have been a EPL folklore hero and that would bring endorsements bigger than his paycheck but your probably  right CF lol,  dw next year is the year! (been saying that the past 6 years lol).

Btw still want Man Utd to win the EPL, Nasri is way worst than Cesc.

Quote from: elephants on April 25, 2012, 01:46:15 PM
Who gives a flower if we were 'lucky' to draw. For most of the game we were without three of our first choice centre backs.

In my books awesome performance. Who do we have to beat in the final?

Agree, doesn't matter if it was lucky or not, the fact is Barca couldn't break down a 10 man wall with 1 centre back. Chelsea defended with discipline and were rewarded. Yeah they hit the post a few times but hitting the post means missing the target so yeah.