CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

tbagrocks

I think Conte does need to assess himself a little, seems to be making some odd or slow decisions this year. Started with that transfer window but credit, they did nail the transfers!

But I believe we lost last night because either he should've started with Batshauyi, plainly obvious was the lack of a front man when we dominated the first half. Or brought Mitchy on sooner

I think Conte WILL bring in a striker next month, he clearly does not rate Mitchy Batshuayi to fill in for Morata. Who is a dead set gun ;)  ......  But Batshuayi needed to be on to field yesterday, Chelsea just looked lost when looking for a target! Hazard just isn't a #9

tbagrocks

shower, if Conte is leaving or not and any Manager wants to bring in Real Madrid Bencher Asensio! YES PLEASE

Asensio came off the bench AGAIN this morning and single handedly provided Madrid with their 2 goal buffer!

If this kid wants to leave for opportunities then Chelsea will be mad not to nab him before anyone has a chance to second think!'

DO IT!! Sheesh, that boy can play! Even if or once we lose Hazaed :'( I'll still back Asensio to be a star in England! Maybe Ronaldo will also come :o

PowerBug

tbagrocks

Yikes what a horrible season, more the way the :-\

YES WWWOOOOO ok, so we won the FA Cup ::)

How uncertain is our future though? Roman not spending those mega bucks? Pounds or whatever :P But te good news is that so called "Fifa fair play" didn't take off so that helps anyone who actually wants to invest in the EPL.

All that is left now is to see who is coaching and playing. What players will leave, seems certain Morata will? I like Morata :-\  Going to be a LOOOOOOOOng summer for Chelsea fans

The transfer window shuts much earlier this year, did I hear August 11? By the start of the EPL anyway I believe

Nige

elephants

We'll be fine, doomsday preppers in full swing. Conte, Hazard and Morata will all stay

PowerBug

You’ll win the league next season as per usual Chelsea

tbagrocks

SO World cup over and winning CHelsea players was just the start of Chelsea business.
Latest ...

Kante does not wish to leave 8) 8) :o 8) ;D ;D :D :) ;) 

Aleksandr Golovin Russia's star midfielder to come?

Jorginho 50mil Pounds for Italian midfielder who plays a little like Mooy

Hazard and Thibaut Courtois on the move? Chelsea after GK Allison and Pert Chec :o

tbagrocks

There is a lot going on. Transfer window closing after week one of the EPL this year! BLues need to move on quickly

Courtios will leave, Chelsea chasing goalkeepers
Hazard? Could make us huge money, close to 200Mil pounds. But will he and Courtios both join Madrid, enter Barca
Willian, I am very, very happy for this over-rated gun to leave for 55 mil

Who are Chelsea actually bringing in? Golovin going to Monoco because Jorginho has already joined? Doesn't think he gets a regular gig?

Martial, is he actually going to make us better?

Higuain, I think this player will come. Very good striker (Liked him for a few years) but then, What happens will Morata and Giroud? Surely only one can start?

If or should. Question here. Hazard wants to leave! Will get close to 200 mil pounds. Who do we replace him with? I do actually believe we will lose both Tibout and Edan. But who can possibly replace them?

Guys like Jorginho and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic but I do  know nothing about Savic. He will cost 100 Mil? If he is the play maker they say, then Hazard + 200Mil would be a great deal

If Hazard who is the best player in England and Courtois want to leave, let them! Huge amounts of dollars here. They will leave for free in a year or two anyway!

Hazard might stay, but is that the best news for business? If Eden leaves for free in a year or two, sell him now. Cash in on these current players mentioned already.

Remember how good those teens looked against Perth on Monday!  Hudson-Odoi looks an absolute star and Ampadu can choose his position as a tallish  defensive mid or genuine defender. Both these teenagers are star quality. Loan them out? I wold not!

I want to see both these boys play regularly for Chelsea this season!

elephants

Willian overrated? I think you underrate his importance to Chelsea... ESPECIALLY if/when we lose Hazard.

Courtois leaving is disappointing, was hoping he would play his career out with us but thats the just football landscape these days I guess.

Would not mind Martial, United won't ever sell to us though. Morata has been so incredibly underwhelming. I don't want Higuain but also can't rely on Giroud alone. Not sure what to do there.

And yes those teenagers looked good on Monday night, but I would look good running at Glory's defence. Don't forget that is the team that conceded the second most goals in the A-League last season!

I can't agree with you about being happy with the Hazard money. It needs to be spent and spent well otherwise selling the best player in the league to an already superpower club is ludicrous.

Also Conte was fkn stabbed in the back. #justiceforConte

R.Griffen

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 26, 2018, 09:38:16 PM
If Hazard who is the best player in England and Courtois want to leave, let them! Huge amounts of dollars here. They will leave for free in a year or two anyway!
Best player in England?!! What, not that they are like for like but if Hazard is the best player in England well then Higuain would then be the best player in England when he signs

I think Chelsea are in a holding pattern right now, I think the depth is really underrated however I see the issue being getting guys to fit the system rather than being trying to fit certain players into the system. It simply doesn’t work. Rather than the first 10 weeks of the season taking to figure out how they’ll go. Likely to be first 5 otherwise the pressure will be building right away

tbagrocks

Hazard is the best player in England! Kane is good no doubt and the two players we somehow let slip. God knows why. I knew when I saw Salah and De Bryne they would be stars. Just makes little sense!

But Eden Hazard is  a better player than those three, just.

On Willian, last season he was much better player. That silly shimmy's he was doing before turning the ball over ...... Anyway, he was a far more focused player last year. He still stuffs it up for a top class player than he of his class should. Just my opinion