CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

Quote from: elephants on December 12, 2013, 01:24:25 PM
I love KDB and sure Draxler looks an amazing prospect but do we really need another AM? No. Only reason I can see us taking him is to piss of United and Arsenal..

In other news, won 1-0 at home last night in the final group stage match of the champions league. Top of the group :D
Thought draxler was a winger... On FM hes a winger :P

elephants

Quote from: Cookie Monster on December 12, 2013, 01:46:15 PM
That's exactly why we buy players. just to make sure that Arsenal, United or Tottenham don't get them.

Take Willian for example. He's not a certainty in the team but at least Tottenham don't have him.

Yeah basically man, flowers our opposition but doesn't get us or the players anywhere :-\

elephants

Quote from: BoredSaint on December 12, 2013, 02:04:59 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 12, 2013, 01:24:25 PM
I love KDB and sure Draxler looks an amazing prospect but do we really need another AM? No. Only reason I can see us taking him is to piss of United and Arsenal..

In other news, won 1-0 at home last night in the final group stage match of the champions league. Top of the group :D
Thought draxler was a winger... On FM hes a winger :P

The front three at Chelsea are very interchangeable :P Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, KDB, Piazon... Can all play in the hole or on a wing no problems :P

Cicjose

Draxler is a number 10 AM but has been playing as a winger for Schalke this season so he hasnt been as effective
as he was when he had a purple patch to end last season

Reports Manchester United WILL accept a $67m bid from Barcelona for striker Robin Van Persie.

as far as i know its still speculation

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robin-van-persie-to-barcelona-david-1134809

Tominator

Quote from: Cicjose on December 12, 2013, 07:35:53 PM
Draxler is a number 10 AM but has been playing as a winger for Schalke this season so he hasnt been as effective
as he was when he had a purple patch to end last season

Reports Manchester United WILL accept a $67m bid from Barcelona for striker Robin Van Persie.

as far as i know its still spuculation

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robin-van-persie-to-barcelona-david-1134809

Well played haha   ;)

Cicjose

im not sure they want Draxler in the window now anyway because he's been ruled out for the rest of the year

http://www.schalke04.de/de/aktuell/news/131212_personal/page/2955--10-213-.html

tbagrocks

Not sure why Man Pooh are mentioned here but it is a free Country :P

Huge night for the EPL, Carn Man C help a brother out? Could be a close leader board come morning ;D

Ok not getting carried away just yet, plus we have stuggled after a Champions League fixture! Fire up Blues!!

Tominator

good 2-1 win for Chelsea, especially given that Arsenal lost by 3 goals. That GD could be very very important at the end of the season

elephants

Thank you City!

Very happy with the results tonight. Ramires with a screamer and Torres scored :D

CrowsFan

Hmm where's all the bragging about being in the semi final of the League Cup? Oh that's right you lost to Sunderland this morning :P

elephants

CrowsFan

Doubt you would have been saying that last year if you had beaten Swansea in the semis :P

elephants

You can't deny its a pretty 'meh' competition these days ;)

Nige

I totally forgot about the match haha.  :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2013, 03:58:07 PM
You can't deny its a pretty 'meh' competition these days ;)
I will agree with you if United lose to Stoke tomorrow morning ;)