15 (57.7%)
No
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Master Q

Fenno

He is receaving a 1 year ban from my team after the shower he has dished out

bundyboy

so...bower or grimes....that is the question?????

any views on the answer??

woozie10

GRr i wanna trade him! But i know if i do he'll start scoring well...
It's a lose lose situation.

brent007

Tempted to go Bower. I have Silvagni and Webberly (should return) as cover. If Bower is dropped I'll wait for an upgrade to Gilbert or Simpson before the finals.

numberwang

No point in trading now...gotta ride him out...got a whole half of a season to go but if your backline is S. T. Ruggling unlike mine :D then you may want to downgrade...few nice backline options this week.

woozie10

I agree with numberwang.
He's sure to have a few good games haha. Stick with him. It's not worth a trade to get rid of him, especially if you want to trade him to Bower who you think might not hold his spot...

Flame

Ride it out...glad i didn't get him though!!

numberwang

I think my worry with Bower is his body holding up more than anything...I think he's in their best 22.

elephants

yep shaw, gia, goodes and probly hall if he still walks are banned :P

morgan1132

F**kin gia, picked him up after the first few weeks thinking he was gonna ride on a solid form bulldogs and he has nosedived.  Pretty confident he will pick up his form as the doggies pick up there form headin to the finals.... hes just killing me atm.  Wouldnt get rid of Shaw... if you really feel like you have to at least wait till he gets a big score in his 3 game avg so you can not lose so much cash